10 Benefits of Being Sexually Active
Do you know you can mix pleasure with health? Yes, it is possible in a way, and the way is you can enjoy your sex drive and get better health. Literally speaking, it counts as intense workout; additionally, it boosts your mental health as well as physical health.
The benefits of regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress and create intimacy and bonding between partners. Yes, it is a form of physical exercise, but don’t take it as a workout. If you engage in safe-sex practices, a better health will automatically follow you.
Presenting You The Benefits of Being Sexually Active:
- It Improves Immunity: Partners who engage in sex drive frequently (say two times in a week) develop high levels of immunoglobulin A (IgA). It is an IgA immune system, which acts as the body’s first line of defense. As per the studies, Immunoglobulin combat invading organisms at entry points and reduce the work of your immune system. It is also certified that people who engage in sex regularly take fewer sick days.
- Heart Health: Partners who make love regularly are less likely to develop heart ailments than those make love once in a month. In keeping a healthy heart, it takes estrogen and testosterone levels in balance, which is also a significant factor for heart health.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Engaging in sexual activity, or especially in intercourse, is often regarded as better stress response and lower blood pressure.
- A Good Workout: A healthy and engaging sex drive helps in to boost your heart rate, burn calories and provide muscle strength, just like a workout. As per studies, sex burns about 4 calories a minute for men and women. So you can also get good flexibility and balance through sex.
- Pain Relief: When you engage in sex, the activity releases hormones responsible for pain reducing. Sex also finds to help in reducing pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis, and headaches. A scientific study also claimed that sexual activity can lead to temporary or permanent relief from a headache in some migraine.
- Reduce the risk of prostate cancer: Many leading research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 15 to 20 times a month (it includes masturbation and intercourse) have a very low risk of prostate cancer.
- Improve sleep deprivation: It is well observed that when you have some sex issue, your sleep must be badly affected. So, if your sex life is going well, then you induce prolactin hormone after sex, which helps to get a good sleep. Apart from this, a love hormone called “oxytocin” released during orgasm, which also helps to cure sleep deprivation.
- Stress Relief: Every action has some reaction. Likewise, the act of sex releases some natural feel-good chemicals, which helps in ease stress, calm, and self-esteem on the same hand. As claimed by many sexologists, like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, who have regular sexual indulgence, perform better in stressful situations like public speaking.
- Boost your Libido: It is as simple as that, more you engage in sexual pleasure, the more you want to have it. Until and unless, you have some issue with your erection or you have the condition of premature ejaculation. Unfortunately, if you are facing one of these, then consult the Best Sexologist in Janakpuri, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic. Coming to the point, especially for women, frequent sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication, blood flow, which makes sex drive more enjoyable.
- Improve Bladder Control in Women: Frequent intercourse helps pelvic floor muscle to strengthen, which usually contract during orgasm. This help woman to improve their bladder control and avoid incontinence.
Well, this information is literally comprehensive to boost your knowledge about health benefits of sex. But still, if you want to have more information, or if you are facing any sex issues. Then it is better to meet Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput personally. Their advice, ayurvedic therapies would definitely help you. For appointment, click on the following link :
You must log in to post a comment.