10 Benefits of Being Sexually Active
Do you know you can mix pleasure with health? Yes, it is possible to enjoy your sex drive and get better health. So speakings as an intense workout and boosts your mental and physical health.
The benefits of regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress and creating intimacy and bonding between partners. Yes, it is a form of physical exercise, but don’t take it as a workout. If you engage in safe-sex practices, better health will automatically follow you.
Presenting You The Benefits of Being Sexually Active:
- It Improves Immunity: Partners who engage in sex drive frequently (say two times a week) develop high immunoglobulin A (IgA) levels. It is an IgA immune system, which acts as the body’s first line of defense. As per the studies, Immunoglobulin combat invading organisms at entry points and reduce the work of your immune system. It is also certified that people who engage in sex regularly take fewer sick days.
- Heart Health: Partners who make love regularly are less likely to develop heart ailments than those who make love once a month. Keeping a healthy heart takes estrogen and testosterone levels in balance, which is also a significant factor for heart health.
- Lower Blood Pressure: Engaging in sexual activity, or especially in intercourse, is often regarded as a better stress response and lower blood pressure.
- A Good Workout: A healthy and engaging sex drive helps in to boost your heart rate, burn calories and provide muscle strength, just like a workout. As per studies, sex burns about four calories a minute for men and women. So you can also get good flexibility and balance through sex.
- Pain Relief: When you engage in sex, the activity releases hormones for pain reduction. Sex has also been found to help in reducing pain from menstrual cramps, arthritis, and headaches. A scientific study also claimed that sexual activity could lead to temporary or permanent relief from headaches in some migraines.
- Reduce the risk of prostate cancer: Much leading research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 15 to 20 times a month (it includes masturbation and intercourse) have a shallow risk of prostate cancer.
- Improve sleep deprivation: It is well observed that when you have some sex issues, your sleep must be badly affected. So, if your sex life is going well, then you induce prolactin hormone after sex, which helps to get a good sleep. Apart from this, a love hormone called “oxytocin” is released during orgasm, which also helps to cure sleep deprivation.
- Stress Relief: Every action has some reaction. Likewise, the act of sex releases some natural feel-good chemicals, which help ease stress, calm, and self-esteem on the same hand. Men with regular sexual indulgence perform better in stressful situations like public speaking.
- Boost your Libido: It is as simple as that, the more you engage in sexual pleasure, the more you want it until and unless you have some issue with your erection or you have the condition of premature ejaculation. Unfortunately, if you are facing one of these, consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic. Coming to the point, especially for women, frequent sex helps to increase vaginal lubrication and blood flow, which makes the sex drive more enjoyable.
- Improve Bladder Control in Women: Frequent intercourse helps pelvic floor muscles to strengthen, which usually contract during orgasm. This help woman improves their bladder control and avoids incontinence.
Well, this information is comprehensive to boost your knowledge about the health benefits of sex. But still, if you want to have more information or if you are facing any sex issues. Then it is better to consult them online in the comfort of your home.