Masturbation is the stimulation of one’s genitals with hands for sexual pleasure. It is totally natural sex. Many people think that it has side-effects, but it’s totally wrong.
Here are some myths which surround this subject :
1. Men will run out of sperm : The biggest myth is that, it done too much there will be reduction in the quantity of sperms and there will will be difficulty in in the process of reproduction. But the actual truth is sperms are continuously made, and they will be sufficient for the reproduction process as they contribute 1% to the whole semen which comes out.
2. Increases health problems and reduces the growth : It is a myth that masturbation is the cause for health issues and reduced growth of the body.
3. Only boys masturbate : It totally normal for both boys and girls to masturbate. People believe in a myth that only boys masturbate, but the fact is girls also do so.
Health benefits of masturbation :
1. Lowers the risk of prostate cancer : Regular masturbation reduces the risk of prostate cancer. According to a research, men who masturbate regularly reduce the risk of prostate cancer by 33%
2. Prevents erectile dysfunction : Masturbation prevents erectile dysfunction as it works on the pelvic floor muscles. Penis also needs some oxygen and it is delivered when the blood there is flow of blood. But as you all know, it has to be done in limits to avoid problems.
3. It helps a man to last longer in bed : Due to lack of practice many men do not last longer in bed, due to this the partner does not get satisfied. Masturbation helps a man to get enough practice. It helps him to know his capacity and let’s him know how long it takes for him to orgasm.
4. Improves immunity : Masturbation helps to improve the immunity system of a person.