Well, we Indians are very shy to discuss sex, but still, we are the highest populated nation in the world. OK, just put aside the term ‘sex’, most of us also refuse to admit that we masturbate; although as per sexologist in India, it is a healthy exercise to counter erectile dysfunction.
Masturbation, also called as an art of making self love, and most of the men and women do it frequently. But the question arises here, are we doing it properly? No, because as per the records by certified sexologists in India, we make mistakes while doing it. In some of the extreme cases reported, many men land into the hospital because of these mistakes. In another case, maybe you don’t know the art, thus, so enjoy your session less.
The best part of these mistakes is that you can fix them easily.
Here we are going to list the six mistakes you are doing while making self love —
- Ignorance about body parts: Do you know, a significant number of women are just ignorant about the anatomy of their vagina. And here, we are not only talking about the smaller parts, but the major parts too. Undoubtedly, the clitoris has the largest amount of nerves, but that doesn’t mean your vulva and labia have no function in giving pleasure. As per certified sexologist in Delhi, you have U-spot, A-spot apart from G-spot; so you can have different types of orgasm too.
- Masturbate when you just can’t: Sometimes, you have to act against your will, like here. If you feel tired, then don’t masturbate at all. It will bring down your testosterone level to a new low. It makes you more tired than before. And if we engage in this practice frequently, then it leads to erection issues as well.
- Men often squeeze their tool too hard: Do you know, your penis can get fractured when you squeeze it too hard. As per the examinations by Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic, many men are facing this situation by masturbating too hard. Technically speaking, if you apply pressure at the wrong point and wrong angle, then it can fracture the cylindrical tubes inside an erect penis.
- Men and Women not practicing edging: Maybe the term appears alien to you. Actually, it is related to how to intensify and control your orgasm. Practically, it is when you maintain a high level of arousal and start stimulating yourself as soon as you near to orgasm and then starting it again. When you do this, your orgasm will be more intense, longer, and give you pleasure.
- Masturbate before workout: It is a well-known fact that muscle building wants high testosterone levels. And if you masturbate right before your workout schedule, you feel very lazy and your testosterone level becomes very low. And as per Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic, when you take testosterone booster for more muscularity, you invite issues like erectile dysfunction.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput always suggest to focus you on good nutrition rather taking some testosterone booster and steroids. They may help after initial use, but they are disastrous for your health, especially for your sex life.
In case you want to clear any doubts regarding the issue of masturbation, or you want some information about good nutrition to boost your sex life, kindly go and take the appointment of best sexologists of Delhi at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic.
You must log in to post a comment.