Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth : Herbs For Healthy Hair, Ayurvedic Tonic for Hair Growth
Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth :
Hair fall is the scariest thing for millennial’s or anyone for that matter. Many people have been facing this problem for many years and still in a dilemma how to deal with it. This dilemma causes them more hair fall and takes them near to baldness.
Sometimes, doctors come to their rescue with some allopathic treatments, but only with the purpose to drain their pockets. These allopathic medicines, supplements, and serum only rob their money without any guarantee of recovery.
In such a situation, Ayurvedic hair fall treatment can definitely help them. It offers a whole lot of natural remedies to regrow hair, and that too, without causing much expense.
Generally, Ayurvedic treatment subsumes—diet, meditation, and yoga. But it also has some remedies or herbal massage oils with tremendous abilities to cure hair fall.
Here is a curated list of Ayurvedic tips to cure hair fall, and for more clarity how it works, please refer to the Ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Delhi.
So here are The Best Herbs For Healthy Hair With Which You Can Make Ayurvedic Tonic for Hair Growth :
- Bhringaraj: It works as an effective natural conditioner with natural hair reviving properties. It is easily available in oil or in powdered form. In case you find a plant of it, then make a paste out of its leaves and apply gently on the scalp, and keep it about 30 minutes before washing it off. Frequent use of this remedy will certainly advance your hair growth.
- Neem: Neem is a household name for its amazing ability to treat hair fall as well as skin problems. Its frequent use on the scalp enhances blood circulation and strengthens the roots. One can also use neem in warm water while taking a bath.
- Indian Gooseberry: Also known as amla in our households, and fights hair fall by treating indigestion and helps in blood purification. Amla is also known as an effective preventive measure for growing dandruff and act as a conditioner. Itchiness is also a cause of hair fall and amla can reduce it when used frequently. Rich in vitamin C, it can also take care of other hair issues. One can use it in a form of paste or juice to apply on scalps.
- Soap nuts: Also known as ritha and it has been used as a natural shampoo in our houses. Its frequent use improves hair texture and volume. The mild texture does not rob your hair of its natural oils. To use it, soak some soap nuts in water about 12 hours and boil those about 15 minutes. Wash your hair with that water and pour the remaining the solution on your hair.
- Brahmi: It fortifies your hair growth and takes care of scalps. It helps in follicle growth and enriches the roots. The use of brahmi oil also increases blood circulation in the head area. One can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi, and ashwagandha for better results. It can also be used in dandruff treatment when mixing with oil.
These Ayurvedic home remedies treat hair fall very effectively if used in the early stage. But after a certain stage, you will require an ayurvedic expert. For that, you can consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic who known to be Well Known Ayurvedic Hair Expert in Delhi due to having a high success rate in dealing with the issues related to hair fall through Ayurveda.
You must log in to post a comment.