Ayurvedic Treatment for Hair Loss and Regrowth :
Hair fall is the scariest thing for millennials or anyone. Many people have faced this problem for years and are still in a dilemma about how to deal with it. Unfortunately, this dilemma causes them to have more hair fall and makes them nearly bald.
Sometimes, doctors come to their rescue with allopathic treatments only to drain their pockets. These allopathic medicines, supplements, and serum only rob their money without guaranteeing recovery.
In such a situation, Ayurvedic hair fall treatment can help them. It offers many natural remedies to regrow hair, and that too, without causing much expense.
Generally, Ayurvedic treatment subsumes—diet, meditation, and yoga. But it also has remedies or herbal massage oils that can cure hair fall.
Here is a curated list of Ayurvedic tips to cure hair fall, and for more clarity on how it works, please refer to the Ayurvedic hair fall treatment in Delhi.
So here are The Best Herbs For Healthy Hair With Which You Can Make Ayurvedic Tonic for Hair Growth :
- Bhringaraj: It works as an effective natural conditioner with natural hair-reviving properties. It is readily available in oil or powdered form. If you find a plant, make a paste out of its leaves, apply it gently on the scalp, and keep it for about 30 minutes before washing it off. Frequent use of this remedy will undoubtedly advance your hair growth.
- Neem is a household name for its exceptional ability to treat hair fall and skin problems. In addition, its frequent use on the scalp enhances blood circulation and strengthens the roots. One can also use neem in warm water while taking a bath.
- Indian Gooseberry: Also known as amla in our households, and fights hair fall by treating indigestion and helps in blood purification. Amla is also an effective preventive measure for growing dandruff and acts as a conditioner. Itchiness is also a cause of hair fall, and amla can reduce it when used frequently. Rich in vitamin C, it can also care for other hair issues. One can use it in the form of paste or juice to apply on scalps.
- Soap nuts: Also known as ritha, it has been used as a natural shampoo in our houses. Its frequent use improves hair texture and volume. The soft surface does not rob your hair of its natural oils. Soak some soap nuts in water for about 12 hours and boil them for about 15 minutes. Wash your hair with that water and pour the remaining solution on your hair.
- Brahmi: It fortifies your hair growth and takes care of scalps. It helps in follicle growth and enriches the roots. The use of Brahmi oil also increases blood circulation in the head area. For better results, one can make a paste of Brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi, and ashwagandha. It can also be used in dandruff treatment when mixed with oil.
These Ayurvedic home remedies treat hair fall very effective if used in the early stage. But after a particular location, you will require an ayurvedic expert. For that, you can consult Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, known to be Well Known Ayurvedic Hair Experts in Delhi due to having a high success rate in dealing with issues related to hair fall through Ayurveda.