Love is an emotion that cannot be expressed through words. As you all might have heard about a phrase that ” Actions speak louder than words.” Love needs to be expressed through action, and what better action would say it than kissing?
What a Kiss Means :
Without speaking a word, kissing helps a couple express their love, feelings, and thoughts for each other.
Kissing connects two people emotionally and mentally. But did you know that it has some health benefits too? Connecting emotionally, expressing love without uttering a word, etc., is one side of the coin. But flipping the coin and seeing the knowledge about the other side of it is also necessary. For example, kissing releases a hormone called epinephrine, which helps pump blood faster and, thus, reduces bad cholesterol.
Some reasons why kissing is healthy :
1. Reduces blood pressure: Blood pressure is a serious issue these days. People visit doctors, eat medicines, etc., to reduce their level. But most people do not think that blood vessels are dilated by kissing. Thus, this helps reduce the blood pressure level to a greater extent.
2. Headaches and cramps are relieved: Dilation of the blood vessels does not only reduce blood pressure, but it also relieves body aches which include headaches and it also includes cramps.
3. Protects from cavities: Kissing your mouth increases the production of saliva in your mouth. When saliva production is increased, this helps wash away all the germs and plaque in the mouth. Due to hectic schedules and workloads, people often forget to wash their mouths for hours, due to which gems accumulate. Kissing helps in cleaning them away.
4. Happy Hormones: Dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin are known as happy hormones, as they are responsible for making a person happy. These hormones are released in abundance while kissing. These hormones not only make a person happy but strengthen the bond between the couples.
5. Burns calories: According to some research, kissing your partner for a reasonable amount of time may reduce 8 to 16 calories in your body. It cannot be considered a substitute for exercise or jogging, but it helps reduce a good amount of calories in the body.
6. Helps boost self-esteem: Kissing releases happy hormones, which boost an individual’s mood. According to research, people who leave there with a goodbye kiss work more efficiently and are more productive. In addition, a kiss is an action of love and cares for their partner. Thus, it helps a person be focused and calm.
7. Helps in improving the features of the face: Kissing involves the movement of muscles and jawlines of your face. It acts as an exercise for them, which helps in improving and toning the features of their facial muscles.
8. Helps in knowing compatibility with your partner: Kissing helps a couple understand their compatibility. It helps in knowing the level of attraction between two people. If it’s good, then it means that the couple is compatible. But, if it’s not up to the mark, it is a big turn-off.