Many people are still not aware of STDs in our country. STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Diseases. These infections and diseases are passed from one person to another during vaginal, oral and anal sex. Not knowing about it and lack of proper knowledge is very dangerous in such cases. Some major types of STDs are HIV, Genital herpes, Genital warts, chlamydia, gonorrhea.best std specialist doctor in delhi
STDs require quick attention of the person suffering from it and needs to be tested and treated properly. People do not speak about this subject and due to this knowledge lacks in people, and this leads to myths.
Let us know about some myths which exist about STDs, STIs and the Actual Facts –
1. The most common myth about STD and STI is that people think if they are free from STDs after getting checked, their partners do no need to get checked as well. But it’s totally a wrong concept. Some STDs like Genital herpes and Genital warts , Candidiasis, Penile Yeast Infection spread through skin to skin contact and can cause Balanitis.
2. Some STDs like HIV, herpes and others chase you for your whole life and your life gets doomed forever. STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea can be cured but getting people live in their own fairy-land and think that once STD is cured, it can never come back. This myth is very dangerous. The fact is ,coming in sexual contact with a person affected from STD can cause STD to the person again.
3. Due to lack of knowledge about STDs, some people have a fantasy in their minds that by having only oral and anal sex they can avoid STDs. The bacteria and viruses causing STDs only need small cuts and tears in the skin to enter the body, which can be found in the mouth and anus. Some STDs spread just through skin contact with an infected area.
4. Some people think that only adults can be affected by STDs. If a pregnant woman is suffering from STD like HIV , it can be transferred to the baby within the womb itself. So, proper treatment is required otherwise the baby can be affected. Moreover youngsters can get affected by STDs through coming in contact with people suffering from it.
5. Many patients have STDs and STIs like :
but they ignore it due to lack of information about it. Many Think Its normal to have itching and redness and it may get better on its own. But this leads to more complication in treating it effectively. Also, Many patients try to look for Male STD test procedure at home, for them this information can be of real help :
How to test for stds at home : STD Symptoms in men –
1. Pain at the time of urination
2. Pain at the time of ejaculation.
3. when the tip of the penis starts itching.
4. Rashes on the penis and testicles.
5. painless ulcers on the penis.
Let us focus on some foods which help in curing STDs –
1. Garlic is well known for its properties. Allicin the major chemical compound of garlic is a master in killing germs. It is a natural remedy even for increasing the sex drive, and helps patients suffering with Low Sex Desire.
2. Cinnamon is a spice which is useful in curing many diseases including STDs. It’s antiviral and anti-fungal properties are a boon and very helpful in curing diseases like STDs and STIs.
3. Sometimes Urinary tract and bladder may get affected due to STDs. Cranberry kills bacteria and also decreases the pain occurring due to it.
4. Neem tree fruit is very helpful in treating STDs. Consuming neem bark powder and neem leaf helps the body fighting against various infections and viruses. Neem is a well known natural herb which cures STDs to a greater extent.
5. More over consuming foods rich in vitamin C, Vitamin, Vitamin D, Zinc, Iron and selenium should be consumed as they boost the immunity system.
When we think about opting for the best treatment for STDs, many people often get confused by searching what is an std specialist called or STD urologist or dermatologist but they are completely unaware that An Ayurvedic doctor can be STD specialist doctor as well. In fact, Choosing Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STI treatment can actually save your time and money as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most of the Antibiotics, Antifungals and Antivirals.
- If you are having any doubt about your recent physical contact or past interaction of any kind
- If you are suffering from any unusual physical condition which is bothering you.
Choose Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STI treatment as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most of the Antibiotics, Antifungals and Antivirals.