Many people are still not aware of STDs in our country. STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease. These infections and diseases are passed from one person to another during vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Not knowing about it and lack of proper knowledge is hazardous in such cases. Some major STDs are HIV, Genital herpes, Genital warts, chlamydia, and gonorrhea. Best std specialist doctor in Delhi
STDs require immediate attention from the person suffering from them and must be tested and treated correctly. Unfortunately, people do not speak about this subject, so knowledge is lacking in people, leading to myths.
Let us know about some myths which exist about STDs, STIs, and the Actual Facts –
1. The most common myth about STDs and STIs is that people think if they are free from STDs after getting checked, their partners do not need to get fit as well. But it’s a wrong concept. Some STDs like Genital herpes and Genital warts, Candidiasis, and Penile Yeast Infection spread through skin-to-skin contact and can cause Balanitis.
2. Some STDs like HIV, herpes, and others chase you for your whole life, and your life gets doomed forever. STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea can be cured but getting people live in their fairyland and think that once STDs are fixed, they can never come back. This myth is very dangerous. Coming in sexual contact with a person affected by STD can cause STD to the person again.
3. Due to a lack of knowledge about STDs, some people have a fantasy in their minds that by having only oral and anal sex, they can avoid STDs. The bacteria and viruses causing STDs only need minor cuts and tears in the skin to enter the body, which can be found in the mouth and anus. Some STDs spread just through skin contact with an infected area.
4. Some people think that only adults can be affected by STDs. However, if a pregnant woman is suffering from STD like HIV, it can be transferred to the baby within the womb. So, proper treatment is required; otherwise, the baby can be affected. Moreover, youngsters can get involved in STDs by contacting people suffering from them.
5. Many patients have STDs and STIs like :
(C) Penile yeast Infection,
but they ignore it due to a lack of information about it. Many Think It’s normal to have itching and redness, and it may improve. But this leads to more complications in treating it effectively. Also, many patients try to look for Male STD test procedures at home. For them, this information can be of real help :
How to test for STDs at home: STD Symptoms in men –
1. Pain at the time of urination
2. Pain at the time of ejaculation.
3. when the tip of the penis starts itching.
4. Rashes on the penis and testicles.
5. painless ulcers on the penis.
Let us focus on some foods which help in curing STDs –
1. Garlic is well known for its properties. Allicin, the primary chemical compound of garlic, is a master in killing germs. It is a natural remedy for increasing the sex drive and helps patients suffering from Low Sex Desire.
2. Cinnamon is a valuable spice in curing many diseases, including STDs. Its antiviral and antifungal properties are a boon and helpful in curing STDs and STIs.
3. Sometimes Urinary tract and bladder may get affected due to STDs. Cranberry kills bacteria and also decreases the pain occurring due to it.
4. Neem tree fruit is beneficial in treating STDs. Consuming neem bark powder and neem leaf helps the body fight against various infections and viruses. In addition, Neem is a well-known natural herb that cures STDs to a greater extent.
5. More over-consuming foods rich in vitamin C, Vitamin, Vitamin D, Zinc, Iron, and selenium should be consumed as they boost the immunity system.
When we think about opting for the best treatment for STDs, many people often get confused by searching for what an std specialist, called an STD urologist or a dermatologist, is. Still, they are entirely unaware that An Ayurvedic doctor can be an STD specialist doctor as well. Choosing Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STI treatment can save you time and money, as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most Antibiotics, Antifungals, and Antivirals.
Book your Appointment and Consult Dr. Kanu Rajput & Dr. Manu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair And Sexology Clinic, Janakpuri, New Delhi, India :
- If you are having any doubt about your recent physical contact or past interaction of any kind
- If you are suffering from any unusual physical condition which is bothering you.
Choose Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STI treatment as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most of the Antibiotics, Antifungals and Antivirals.