Many people are still not aware of STD’s in our country. STD stands for sexually transmitted diseases. These infections and diseases are passed from one person to another during vaginal, oral and anal sex. Not knowing about it and lack of proper knowledge is very dangerous in such cases. Some major types of STD’s are HIV, Genital herpes, Genital warts, chlamydia, gonorrhea. STD’s require quick attention of the person suffering from it and needs to be tested and treated properly. People do not speak about this subject and due to this knowledge lacks in people, and this leads to myths. Let us know about some myths which exist about STD’s and the actual facts –
1. The most common myth about STD is that people think if they are free from STD’s after getting checked, their partners do no need to get checked as well. But it’s totally a wrong concept. Some STD’s like Genital herpes and Genital warts spread through skin to skin contact.
2. Some STD’s like HIV, herpes and others chase you for your whole life and your life gets doomed forever. STD’s like chlamydia and gonorrhea can be cured but getting people live in their own fairy-land and think that once STD is cured, it can never come back. This myth is very dangerous. The fact is ,coming in sexual contact with a person affected from STD can cause STD to the person again.
3. Due to lack of knowledge about STD’s, some people have a fantasy in their minds that by having only oral and anal sex they can avoid STD’s. The bacteria and viruses causing STD’s only need small cuts and tears in the skin to enter the body, which can be found in the mouth and anus. Some STD’s spread just through skin contact with an infected area.
4. Some people think that only adults can be affected by STD’s. If a pregnant woman is suffering from STD like HIV , it can be transferred to the baby within the womb itself. So, proper treatment is required otherwise the baby can be affected. Moreover youngsters can get affected by STD’s through coming in contact with people suffering from it.
Some symptoms of STD’s in men –
1. Pain at the time of urination
2. Pain at the time of ejaculation.
3. when the tip of the penis starts itching.
4. Rashes on the penis and testicles.
5. painless ulcers on the penis.
Let us focus on some foods which help in curing STD’s –
1. Garlic is well known for its properties. Allicin the major chemical compound of garlic is a master in killing germs. It is a natural remedy even for increasing the sex drive.
2. Cinnamon is a spice which is useful in curing many diseases including STD’s. It’s antiviral and anti-fungal properties are a boon and very helpful in curing diseases like STD’s.
3. Sometimes Urinary tract and bladder may get affected due to STD’s. Cranberry kills bacteria and also decreases the pain occurring due to it.
4. Neem tree fruit is very helpful in treating STD’s. Consuming neem bark powder and neem leaf helps the body fighting against various infections and viruses. Neem is a well known natural herb which cures STD’s to a greater extent.
5. More over consuming foods rich in vitamin C, Vitamin, Vitamin D, Zinc, Iron and selenium should be consumed as they boost the immunity system.
When we think about opting for the best treatment for STD’s, Ayurveda is the best which comes into mind. It’s treatment never harms anybody as it involves treatment through natural herbs.