Although sex is still considered taboo in our society, we cannot deny that it is a daily need of people. Men often have a problem with penis odor. A man must maintain a healthy penis as it may affect his sexual life. It is always said that “First impression is the last impression.” To impress a woman for the first time, a man needs to pay attention to the health and hygiene of his penis. They try to take preventive measures when they know they will be landing in a situation with the possibility of having sex. But is this enough? What about post-sex actions that should be taken? Men often do not pay attention to measures that should be taken after sexual intercourse.
Here is a list of some tips which should be followed by men for maintaining a healthy and hygienic penis :
- Before getting into any sexual activity, a man should wash and air his penis correctly. Mostly, it happens that a man gets involved in other daily activities and forgets to air and wash his penis for hours which is necessary. During sexual intercourse, a lot of sweating dries, later on, leading to odor. So, the essential tip is to get the penis rinsed before sexual activity.
- Wearing a condom during sexual intercourse not only prevents sexual diseases and unwanted pregnancy but also helps reduce the penis odor to an extent, as many condoms are flavored. Of course, it doesn’t mean that wearing a condom will eliminate the smell, but it will control it to an extent.
- Trimming penis hair proves to be another important tip in avoiding penis odor. The inches in that area hold the fluids, which later dry and create scents. When the penis hairs are shaved, washing the penis and the area around it becomes easy. This helps in reducing the smell to a great extent. Sex is very tiring, and most men prefer to sleep after intercourse and forget to wash their penis and the area around it. Trimming hair makes it easy for them to clean it.
- Using an appropriate cream for the penis is necessary. Men forget about this part, but using such cremes may help destroy harmful bacteria from the skin of the penis and around it. Cams with vitamin A should be preferred, as their valuable properties fight against bacteria and destroy them. Mostly these bacteria are responsible for penis odor. Therefore, using such creams may help eliminate penis odors.
Sometimes penis odor can also occur if a person is having STDs or STIs (through direct or indirect contact) like :
- Penile Yeast Infection
When we think about opting for the best treatment for STDs and STIs, many people often get confused by searching for what an STD specialist is called or an STD urologist or dermatologist. Still, they are entirely unaware that An Ayurvedic doctor can be STD specialist doctor as well. Choosing Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STI treatment can save you time and money, as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most Antibiotics, Antifungals, and Antivirals.
Book your Appointment and Consult Dr. Kanu Rajput & Dr. Manu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair And Sexology Clinic :
- If you are having any doubt about your recent physical contact or past interaction of any kind
- If you are suffering from any unusual physical condition which is bothering you.
Choose Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medicines for STD and STIs treatment as many STDs and STIs are Now Showing Resistance to most of the Antibiotics, Antifungals and Antivirals.