AYURVEDIC DOCTOR For ACNE PIMPLES Scars Treatment In Delhi
Acne and pimples in itself are difficult skin issues to be dealt with, but acne scars are even tougher to deal with. We all know that blockage in the pores of the skin with oil and dead skin cells gives birth to acne. But when acne and pimples burst, the pores of the skin swells and this causes breakage in the follicle wall. The acne destroys the skin tissues and this gives birth to acne scars.
Causes of acne scars are :
1. Genetic problems : If your parents are suffering from this issue, it would not be a surprise or shock if it effects you to.
2. Proper treatment : If acne and pimples are not treated properly, then there high possibilities that acne scarring may effect you. To prevent scarring from acnes and pimples, proper treatment at proper time very necessary.
3. Touching and picking : Touching and picking the acne and pimples may cause trauma to the skin, which in result causes acne scars. Pimples and acnes are very sensitive which shouldn’t be touched and disturbed.
Home remedies which are helpful in curing acne scars are as follows :
1. Tea tree oil : Tea tree has antibacterial qualities which fights against the bacteria which leads to many skin problems such as acne, acne scars etc. The best way to apply tea tree oil is to mix few drops of it with your face wash and rinse your face with it.
2. Lemon juice : Lemon contains vitamin C in it which rebuilds collagen. It even contains citric acid which is helpful in removal of dead skin cells. Squeezed lemon juice can be directly applied with fingertips on the affected area or with a cotton ball for 20 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Raw honey : Honey is an incredible keep your skin moisturized. It clears the scars and bacteria of the skin to a great extent. Firstly apply honey on the affected area then massage it gently for 10 minutes. After this wash your face with cold water.
4. Potato juice : Potato is an ingredient which has both vitamins and minerals. It is well known for treating discoloration of skin. It’s very simple to use the potato juice, you just have to apply it on the affected area.
5. Turmeric powder : Turmeric powder not only has one benefit but it has multiple benefits as it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. These properties are very helpful in curing acne and acne scars. Mixing it with water and applying it on the affected area is the easiest way to get rid of acne scars.
6. Raw tomato slices : Tomatoes are a rich source of vitamin A and carotenoids. These properties of it not only make the skin red, but they are also helpful in repairing the damaged tissues of the skin. Applying the tomato pulp on the skin directly for 15 to 20 minutes can be of great use.
If you’re not satisfied with the results of these homes remedies, getting a proper treatment is the best option. Speaking of treatment, Ayurveda is the best way for treating such issues on which you can rely upon. It’s harmless and has no side effects. Sidri International skin hair and sexology clinic is a place in Delhi where you can get the best Ayurvedic treatments. Here the doctors treat you with with latest technologies for best results. They create a friendly environment for you, so that you can open up with your issues with them. Don’t waste your time, just book your appointments with Sidri International today and get satisfactory results.