As per Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput, the experienced and One of the Best doctors to consult for erectile dysfunction in India at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic, these are the most common symptoms of ED that makes you more likely to develop the condition:
- Erections that don’t last long for a good sex drive
- Difficulty in getting an erection
- Change in the angle of the erection
- Reduced penile sensitivity
- Feeling of embarrassment or guilt
So if you have any of these symptoms, especially, if they have already lasted for 3 to 4 months. Then consult One of the Best doctors to consult for erectile dysfunction in India at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic to determine if your sexual disorder requires desired treatment.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
ED is a complex condition that can be caused by multiple factors. Generally, there is not just one factor responsible for ED.
- Heart disease or atherosclerosis( inflammation of the arteries)
- High-blood pressure, obesity, Diabetes, and Stroke
- Metabolic syndrome, which includes high insulin level and triglycerides
- Chronic and nerve disorders
- Hypogonadism in which the body produces less testosterone
- Peyronie’s disease in which man develops scar tissues inside the penis
Some Modern/ Allopathic medicines can also cause ED. That’s why people often search for Ayurvedic treatment for Erectile Dysfunction in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR is highly recommendable. Some of these medicines are–
- Diuretics (pills that increase urine flow)
- SSRIs (Antidepressants esp in the name of Treatment of Premature Ejaculation)
- Parkinson’s disease drugs
- Tranquilizers and Sedatives
- Histamine H2-receptor antagonists
- Prostate cancer drugs, and more
Psychological factors like :
- Nervousness about sex may also lead to impotence.
NOTE: It is important to tell your doctor about the drugs you take, so he/she can single out if any of your medicines could be the reason for your erectile dysfunction symptoms.
Types Of Erectile Dysfunction:
Low -flow or ischemic priapism:
This type of ED generally happens when blood gets clogged in the erection chambers. If the condition doesn’t get immediate attention from erectile dysfunction doctors near me, then it can turn into permanent erectile dysfunction.
High-flow or non-ischemic priapism:
This type of ED happens rare in comparison to ischemic priapism and less painful as well. It generally happens when an injury to the penis prevents blood in the penis from moving normally.
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction in Delhi
Treatment for erectile dysfunction depends on the root cause of the problem. As sometimes it is caused by psychological or physical factors or a combination of these two. Many urologist in Delhi suggests- oral treatment, injection therapies, ed 1000 treatment, testosterone replacement therapy in Delhi, shock wave therapy for ed, extracorporeal shock wave therapy (eswt shockwave therapy), linear shock wave ed therapy in India and surgeries to treat erectile dysfunction.
But, as per figures suggested most of the patients, these treatments bring you disappointment rather than any relief. Some may give you slightly good response initially but after some time you have to restart the treatment in order to get the same response in ED, making it again a temporary measure to combat Erectile Dysfunction. So go for a more holistic and whole body approach to treat ED, which is Ayurveda.
With good experience in sexology, male infertility and reproductive medicines (Ayurveda); Dr. Manu Rajput & Dr. Kanu Rajput has made Ayurveda a more advanced to treat ED and of course have one of the best ED Treatment in India
How Ayurvedic Sexologist Treatment may help you to get cure for erectile dysfunction in India through Ayurveda?
First of all, Ayurveda originated thousands of years ago in India and treat impotence and other sexual diseases very effectively. So with the detailed evaluation of patients with ED throughout the years, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput have developed an overall effective treatment with the inclusion of-
- Herbal compounds like Indian ginseng (Ashwagandha), Asparagus racemosus, Safed Musli, Shatavari, Tribulus Terrestris, and others.
- Dietary guidelines, like foods with essential nutrient and vitamins. It prohibited the intake of foods which promotes like processed carbs, alcohol, smoking, processed meat, and others.
- Their treatment also promotes proper sleep, exercises like yoga, massage with ayurvedic oils, and therapies like Vajikarana.
This ayurvedic treatment is not generalized treatment and treats the root cause of the issue with the individual patient.
Visit Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology clinic, for best of the Ayurvedic techniques to cure erectile dysfunction, which ultimately eliminates your symptoms as well permanently.