Best Doctor For Erectile Dysfunction Treatment In Delhi
Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual disease in which the male loses it’s ability to maintain or obtain the erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. In such disease a man faces regular difficulty in maintaining or obtaining erection. At some or the point a man may face such a problem. This disease is mostly caused in men above the age of 60, but today it is even affecting young men.
Sometimes a man obtains erection, but is unable to maintain it for a longer time. It even depends on the partner that how long they wan the sexual intercourse and if the erection is lost before the satisfaction level, then this becomes an issue.
The symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :
- Soft Penis at the time of Sexual intercourse.
- Inability to maintain erection of the penis at the time of sexual intercourse.
Major causes of Erectile Dysfunction are :
- The assumption of people that only psychological reasons are responsible for occurrence of Erectile Dysfunction is not true. Physical reasons like High blood pressure, Obesity, excess consumption of alcohol, excess smoking, certain surgeries and injuries and many more can be a cause of Erectile dysfunction.
- Mental and Psychological problems like stress, depression and anxiety are a major cause of Erectile dysfunction.
- The consumption of drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, methadone etc is also a major cause for Erectile Dysfunction. But there are many medicines which are responsible for causing such diseases. some names of medicines which include harmful drugs are antidepressants like Fluoxetine, Tranylcypromine, Desipramine, Buspirone etc and antihistamines like Dimehydrinate, Hydroxyzine, Meclizine, Promethazine etc.
The two different types of Erectile Dysfunction are as follows :
- Some men may face the difficulty of maintaining erection from the beginning itself which is called Primary erectile dysfunction. Tough it might be possible for them to maintain it during masturbation.
- For some men maintaining erection after sometime of the sexual intercourse with a partner becomes difficult. This type of Erectile Dysfunction is called Secondary Erectile Dysfunction.
Whatever may be the type and cause of this disease, it leads a man to nothing but irritation, frustration and humiliation in the society. Thus, treatment of it is required as soon as possible.
35% of all men have erectile dysfunction sometimes in their lifetime.
70% sexual problem are physical in men from all ages.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.