In some diseased conditions, when the surgery is advised, people are so obsessed with the allopathic system of medicine that without giving a second thought they just go after surgery. In conditions, such as phimosis, where the allopathic system, in many cases, recommends surgery, an ayurvedic system of medications helps during the condition with the medicines along with lifestyle changes. The patient gets effective treatment with Ayurveda provided he should visit the ayurvedic doctor who is extensively experienced in treating phimosis without surgery with a high success rate. Yes, treatment of phimosis is possible without surgery at Sidri International at New Delhi, where Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput, one of the best sexologists in Delhi-NCR region are experienced in treating this condition.
Phimosis is a condition in which the foreskin does not retract from the glans. The condition may lead to various symptoms related to urination and sexual activity. There are two types of phimosis, first, the physiological phimosis in which there is a delay in retraction and the second is pathological phimosis which is caused due to disease. In Phimosis there is pain while pulling back foreskin
SYMPTOMS OF PHIMOSIS
Phimosis Symptom is foreskin too tight to pull back when soft. Phimosis may not lead to serious symptoms and in some cases, there are no symptoms at all. Poor hygiene makes the condition more complex resulting in balanitis and balanophosthitis. Balanitis is the inflammation of the penis while inflammation of clans and foreskin is known as balanophosthitis. Symptoms include redness, swelling, and soreness. There is itching and odor in the reproductive area. Urine passage may sometimes a problem due to tight foreskin while in severe cases, the complete emptying of the urinary bladder gets hampered. Phimosis also interferes in the sexual activity. Intercourse by the patients suffering from phimosis may lead to pain and lack of sensation. You should consult if you experience pain when penis is erect or while having sex.
CAUSES OF PHIMOSIS
The skin of the foreskin does not retract due to the following mechanisms:
a) Too narrow foreskin: Normally found in children, this condition is due to the narrow foreskin. The tip of the distal end of the foreskin is too narrow that it cannot be passed over the clans to get retracted.
b) Fused foreskin: Generally, the glans penis and the foreskin are separate and as the child age, the skin gets retracted from the glans. In some conditions, the foreskin may not get retracted due to its fusion with glans.
c) Short frenulum: Foreskin is connected with the penis though frenulum. In cases
where the frenulum gets abnormal, the patient may develop phimosis. The above three mechanism for phimosis may occur due to the following factors:
1) Lichen sclerosus: The cause of this skin disease is unknown. The disease involves the penis and increases the risk of skin cancer. It is considered as one of the most common causes of phimosis.
2) Chronic inflammatory conditions: Chronic inflammatory conditions such as
balanitis and balanophosthitis may result in phimosis.
3) Diabetes: Poorly managed diabetes or treatment with certain drugs in diabetes
results in the increased infection of the urinary tract. Prolonged infection may also lead to phimosis.
4) Catheterization: Phimosis may also develop when the person undergoes
catheterization many times.
5) Forcible foreskin retraction: If the foreskin is tried to be forcibly retracted, it may lead to injury and inflammation leading to phimosis.
DIAGNOSIS AND EVALUATION OF PHIMOSIS
Diagnosis and evaluation of phimosis should be done carefully. The diagnosis should preferably be conducted by the expert in sexology who has sufficient experience to handle such cases. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International are expert in accurately diagnose phimosis and its causes. The diagnosis is done by reviewing the medical history of the patient. The doctor may want to know about any previous infection of the penis or if the patient suffers from diabetes. Sexual life of the patient is also discussed. The diagnosis also includes the physical examination of the penis and the foreskin so that more accurate evaluation of condition could be done. Phimosis may also be caused by infection thus the patient may be advised to undergo a urine test to check for the presence of bacteria and blood and urine test of the patient can be done to get patient tested for diabetes.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR PHIMOSIS
Various natural remedies are available which helps to treat the phimosis without
surgery. These natural remedies should be used under the guidance of expert
ayurvedic sexologists such as Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International, otherwise, they may worsen phimosis.
1) Phimosis stretching exercise: Phimosis stretching exercise includes the manual
retraction of the foreskin over the glans penis. This exercise assists the natural process of retracting the foreskin. This exercise should be done carefully as excess or forceful stretching may worsen phimosis.
2) Bathing and urination exercise: Water makes the foreskin soft. Thus, the stretching exercise may also be done during bathing. Further stretching exercise during bathing may also help in cleaning the area thus reducing the risk of infection.
3) Calendula cream: Calendula cream is used during the exercise due to its anti-
4) Chamomile cream: Chamomile cream is the ideal substitute for steroid creams as this cream is highly effective in reducing the inflammation.
5) St. John’s Wart cream: This cream contains the natural anti-inflammatory
constituent such as hyperforin which helps relieve inflammation occurred during a
6) Tamanu nut oil: This oil is helpful in treating the inflammation. Further studies
indicate that this oil has tissue healing properties as it increases the rate of cell
7) Coconut oil: Coconut oil in combination with anti-inflammatory cream is a great
combination in phimosis. While coconut oil loosens the skin by making it soft, the anti-inflammatory creams reduce inflammation and soreness.
DO’S AND DONT’S IN PHIMOSIS
• Do consult with the sexology expert such as Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International.
• Do perform the stretching exercise regularly.
• Do use natural anti-inflammatory creams under the guidance of an expert.
• Do maintain proper hygiene to eliminate the risk of infection.
• Do not try to retract the skin forcefully.
• If the skin gets damaged and there is inflammation, do not perform exercise till
IS THERE ANY PHIMOSIS OR TIGHT SKIN BE WITHOUT SURGERY TREATMENT?
Absolutely Yes, we can cure phimosis without surgery. Stretching exercise is one of the best effective methods for phimosis but it should be done under proper guidance
otherwise the condition may worsen. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri
International are one of the highly experienced sexologists in the Delhi-NCR region for tight foreskin treatment without circumcision. They are expert in diagnosis the cause of the condition and accordingly treats the patients. Prior appointment is advised to enjoy a hassle-free experience as a lot of patients visits their clinic to get treatment for various sexual disorders. Patient should visit Sidri International situated at New Delhi before searching best phimosis treatment near me as the treatment provided by the doctors at Sidri International is worth going long distance because they are the best doctors to consult for phimosis in New Delhi.
10% of all men have erectile dysfunction due to pain caused by Phimosis.
15% of Balanitis are Caused due to Phimosis.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.
You must log in to post a comment.