BEST DOCTOR FOR STD TREATMENT IN DELHI
Sexually Transmitted diseases are diseases which are passed from one person to another through sexual contact like Vaginal intercourse, oral sex and anal sex. STD’s are also known as venereal diseases. Some STD’s can be cured through medication, while some cannot be cured. Some major types of STD’s are HIV, Genital herpes, Genital warts, chlamydia, gonorrhea. Sexually transmitted diseases can also be transferred from the mother to the baby in the womb itself. STD’s can even affect a person more than once if not treated properly.
- Pain at the time of urination.
- Pain at the time of ejaculation.
- when the tip of the penis starts itching.
- Rashes on the penis and testicles.
- Painless ulcers on the penis.
- Human Immunodeficiency syndrome (HIV) : The HIV Virus can occur by sharing needles, through sexual contact, and from an infected pregnant lady to her baby. There are no major symptoms of this virus but fever and flu can occur after 2 to 4 weeks of they have contracted the virus.
- Chlamydia : It is a bacterial infection caused in adults who are sexually active. A bacterium named chlamydia trachomatis is the major cause for this disease. This STD does not have any signs and symptoms.
- Gonorrhea : This STD too does not have any particular symptoms, but can cause pain or burning sensation during discharge of urine. It is a bacterial infection and is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria.
- Unprotected Sex : Having safe sex is really necessary , as STD;’s transfer through vaginal and anal penetration. If a partner is suffering form an STD, then there are chances that other partner can also get affected. Proper use of condoms is very necessary, so that such infections can be avoided.
- Sexual contact with multiple persons : The risk factor of getting infected increases when a person has sex often with more than one person.
- One STD makes a way for the other : Precautions are to be taken by the person suffering from an STD. One STD makes a way for the other if not treated properly.
- Injections : Using a needle more than once by different people, is a major cause for spreading of STD’s.
STD’s are dangerous and can cause huge damage to a person’s life. Proper treatment is very necessary in such cases, or else, it leads a man to nothing but irritation, frustration and humiliation in the society. Thus, treatment of it is required as soon as possible.
72% of the commonly found STD is Human Papillomavirus
22% of STD's are Genital Herpes or Herpes Simplex Virus
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.