Erectile Dysfunction Treatment OptionsToday, the epidemic of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is increasing at an unprecedented rate. It is also termed impotence, in which men face trouble getting and keeping an erection during sexual intercourse. This situation is depressing sometimes and may lead to a troubled relationship.
Reasons For Erectile Dysfunction :There could be many reasons why you develop ED. It includes : Lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol abuse, emotional disorders, cardiac-related conditions, endocrine disease, and neurological disorders. So if you are facing it, don’t brush it under the carpet, and consult the Best Sexologist in Delhi. But here is a catch in seeking immediate help. Sometimes, in a rush, patients approach doctors with nothing to give much more than a general allopathic drug prescription. You might get instant results by taking these medications, but they cause many side effects over time. So it is better to consult an Ayurvedic Sexologist, who can understand your case and recommend a solution that treats the root cause of your ED. Still, suppose you choose Allopathic, and your doctor recommends some allopathic medicines. In that case, you should go for a second opinion before following any prescription. However, most allopathic medicines have some side effects. But still, some are more dangerous than others, like:
- Tadalafil may cause back pain, indigestion, blearing effect, stuffy nose, and muscle pain, and you may develop redness on the face, neck, or chest.
- Sildenafil may cause a sudden vision change, leading to vision loss—other side effects are-painful erection, chest pain, shortness of breath, and others.
- Avanafil causes sinus pain, sore throat, stomach upset, headache, back pain, dizziness, and constipation.
- Alprostadil causes a painful erection and bleeding because it gets injected directly into the male organ. Sometimes it paves the way for unusual shape or curving of the erect penis.
- Vardenafil also causes a sudden change in vision, headache, nausea, and dizziness.