Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Options
Today, the epidemic of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is increasing at an unprecedented rate. It is also termed as impotency in which men face trouble in getting and keeping an erection during sexual intercourse. This situation is quite depressing sometimes and may also lead to a troubled relationship.
Reasons For Erectile Dysfunction :
There could be many reasons by which you develop ED. It includes :
Lifestyle factors like smoking and alcohol abuse, emotional disorders, cardiac-related conditions, endocrine disease, and neurological disorders.
So if you are facing it, then don’t brush it under the carpet, and consult a Best Sexologist in Delhi. But here is a catch in seeking immediate help. Sometimes, in a rush, patients approach doctors who have nothing to give much more than a general allopathic drug prescription. You might get to see some instant results by taking these medications, but they cause many side effects over the course of time. So it is better to consult an Ayurvedic Sexologist, who can understand your case, and recommend a solution which treats the root cause of your ED.
Still, if you choose to go with the Allopathic way and your doctor is recommending some allopathic medicines, then it is highly advisable for you to go for a second opinion prior to follow any prescription.
However, most of the allopathic medicines are having some kind of side effects. But still, some are more dangerous than others, like:
- Tadalafil— It may cause back pain, indigestion, blearing effect, stuffy nose, muscle pain, and you may develop redness on face, neck, or chest.
- Sildenafil—It may cause a sudden change in vision, which also leads to vision loss. Other side effects are-painful erection, chest pain, shortness of breath, and others.
- Avanafil—It brings sinus pain, sore throat, stomach upset, headache, back pain, dizziness, and constipation.
- Alprostadil—It causes a very painful erection and bleeding because it gets injected directly into the male organ. Sometimes it paves the way for unusual shape or curving of the erect penis.
- Vardenafil—It also causes a sudden change in vision, headache, nausea, and dizziness.
Certainly, these facts are enough to give you a headache. But to be honest with you, people are still using these medicines and making their problem more complex.
The question arises here is they have any other alternative? Is There Any Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction Without Side Effects :
Yes, they have in the form of Ayurveda which has been treating sexual diseases since the beginning of human civilization. And through amalgamation with more scientific theories, Ayurveda has nurtured itself into a more effective method in treating sexual diseases as well.
Well, to some extent it is true that Ayurveda takes more time than Modern Medicines. But certainly, it works effectively and cures the disease from its root. This is the reason, nowadays, people have started to rely on Ayurveda. Anyways, when it comes to complete eradication of disease, Ayurveda is the only key.
So if you’re concerned about your Erectile Dysfunction and don’t want to face unwanted side effects. Then choose best-in-class Ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction, and pay a visit to Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. Here, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput with a decade of experience in treating sex issues with Ayurveda techniques will get to the root cause of your erectile dysfunction and sort it out.