GONORRHEA TREATMENT IN DELHI
WHAT IS GONORRHEA?
Gonorrhoea is a bacterial-generated disease caused due to the infection of Neisseria gonorrhoea. Symptoms include painful urination, discharge, pain in the testicles and swelling on the foreskin. The condition is caused due to unprotected sexual intercourse with more than one sexual partner.
Gonorrhoea is caused due to the infection of Neisseria gonorrhoea. Whenever we talk about gonorrhoea, it is generally thought that the condition is in the genital area, and the bacteria only affects the reproductive system. However, various other regions of the body are infected by this particular bacteria. Some of these are through Sexual contact, while the different types may be due to general transmission. Also, after sexual transmission, the bacteria may travel to the body’s other organs.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF GONORRHEA?
Following are the various types of gonorrhoea:
a) Genital Gonorrhea: Genital gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease. This condition is generally found in people who have an active sexual life. The condition is characterized by discharge in both males and females. Further, the male has painful urination, and the tip of the penis gets swollen.
b) Pharyngeal gonorrhoea: This condition is found mainly in people who are in the habit of performing oral sex. Inflamed lymph nodes characterize the condition, and there is pain in the throat. Sexual contact between men and men significantly increases the risk of developing this type of gonorrhoea.
c) Rectal Gonorrhea: The condition is most common in women with vaginal gonorrhoea, as the bacteria may travel through the separating skin of the vagina and anus. Further, the condition is also spread through oral sex.
d) Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea: Those gonorrheal infections that are difficult to treat with standard antibiotics are antibiotic-resistant gonorrhoea. This may sometimes develop due to either taking the antibiotics excessively or not completing the prescribed course.
e) Eye Gonorrhea: Ocular gonorrhoea is caused by the spreading of bacteria in the conjunctiva of the eyes. The condition is spread in the newborn baby through the mother’s genital gonorrhoea.
f) Disseminated Gonorrhea: Disseminated gonorrhoea develops when the bacteria leave the primary infection site and enter the blood, infecting various organs. The condition is characterized by fever, rashes, pain, and swelling of joints.
CAUSES OF GONORRHEA
Gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The condition is caused due to the spreading of bacteria during vaginal, anal and oral sex. It is also to be noted that ejaculation is not a prerequisite for spreading gonorrhoea. Instead, the bacteria can be transferred only by inserting the penis into the anus or vagina. Apart from the genetic occurrence, the condition also affects the eyes, oral cavity, and joints. In addition, ocular conjunctivitis may be transferred from the mother to the baby during delivery. Although genital gonorrhoea can occur in people with a sexually active life, young adults and people of African ethnicity are at increased risk of developing the condition.
RISK FACTORS OF GONORRHEA
Various factors increase your risk of developing gonorrhoea:
1) History of Sexually Transmitted Disease: The risk of developing gonorrhoea increases if the patient has a history of gonorrhoea or another sexually transmitted disease. Gonorrhoea may either occur as an opportunistic infection in the presence of another disease. Or it may also happen when the person’s immune system is low.
2) Age: Sexually active people at a young age and teenagers are at significant risk of developing this condition as they have an increased behaviour in indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
3) Unprotected Sex: People who are often involved in unprotected sex and do not use condoms and other protective measures during sexual contact are at higher risk of gonorrhoea.
4) Sex with multiple partners: If the person indulges in sexual activity with more than one sexual partner, he is exposing himself to gonorrheal infection. Further, a new partner, not tested for sexually transmitted disease, also poses Rik for developing gonorrhoea.
5) Partner with multiple sexual partners: If you indulge in sexual intercourse with a partner who already has various other sexual partners, you are at a very high risk of developing gonorrhoea.
SYMPTOMS OF GONORRHEA
Following are the symptoms experienced by the patients suffering from gonorrhoea:
• Vaginal or penile discharge
• Pain in the testicles
• Swelling and itching on the foreskin of the penis
• Pain while urinating
• Pain in the pelvis and abdomen in female
• Pain in the throat due to the swelling of lymph nodes in case of pharyngeal gonorrhoea.
• Anal itching
• Bleeding from the anus in case of anal gonorrhoea.
• Ocular gonorrhoea may cause redness and itching of the conjunctiva.
• Selling and painful joints as bacteria spread to the joints.
WAYS TO DIAGNOSE GONORRHEA
Diagnosis of gonorrhoea should be made to initiate the treatment as quickly as possible. The following are the diagnostic methods available for diagnosing gonorrhoea:
a) Swab test: Also known as bacterial culture test, this test is a conclusive test for the presence of Neisseria gonorrhoea. The swab is taken from the affected part of the body. It is grown in a culture containing a substance that rapidly produces the bacteria. Further, apart from the diagnostic technique, this method is also used to identify the presence of antibiotic-resistant species of bacteria.
b) A Urine test: This test indicates the presence of infection in the urine or urethra. The test is also known as the Nucleic Acid Amplification test. The test is done by making copies of the DNA of the bacteria and identifying the amplified nucleic acid. This method is also used for diagnosing other Sexually Transmitted diseases.
c) Blood test: In cases when bacteria reach the bloodstream and target various other organs, the blood test is done to identify the presence of bacteria.
COMPLICATIONS OF GONORRHEA
As with various other diseases, untreated gonorrhoea may lead to multiple complications, such as:
a) Spreading infections: Untreated gonorrhoea spreads infection into the blood. Any bacterial infection in the blood is a life-threatening condition and may progress to cause sepsis. In addition, the infection may also transmit to various organs, further complicating the situation.
b) Infertility: Untreated gonorrhoea may lead to infertility in both males and females. In the male, the condition may lead to epididymitis, which is characterized by inflammation in that particular portion of the testicles where the sperm ducts are located. Similarly, in females, it may lead to pelvic inflammatory disease, a leading cause of female infertility.
c) Increased risk of AIDS: Untreated gonorrhoea may increase the risk of developing AIDS. The probable reason behind this increased risk is the activation of Langerhans cells which efficiently transmits the virus to the immune cells.
WHAT IS AN STD SPECIALIST CALLED :
STD specialists can also be called Ayurvedic sexologists. Authentic Ayurveda has Some Great, Unmatched Treatment For Sexually Transmitted Diseases. But due to less awareness, many patients search for venereologists in Delhi without even realizing that if there is a Good and Qualified Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi, They can be of great help too.
FOODS TO EAT AND AVOID IN GONORRHEA
Foods to eat:
• Water leftover after cooking rice, also known as starch water.
• Eat fresh fruits and vegetable
• Take a healthy diet
• Incorporate low-fat grains into your diet
• Take garlic, piper, cinnamon, and ginger into your diet
• Take vitamin-rich food such as avocado, wheat, and broccoli.
Foods to avoid:
• Avoid deep-fried food
• Avoid spicy food
• Do not eat higher-fat dairy products
• Avoid baked food
• Avoid eating fatty meats
• Reduce the number of saturated fats
PREVENTION TIPS FOR GONORRHEA FROM ONE OF THE TOP STD SPECIALISTS IN DELHI, INDIA
• Stay away from sex
• Always perform protected sexual intercourse.
• Do not indulge in sex with partners who have any symptoms of STD.
• Undergo routine gonorrhoea screening and ask your partner to undergo the same routinely.
• Be informed about gonorrhoea and its transmission
• Refrain from undergoing sexual contact with multiple partners
• Follow mutual monogamy
WHEN TO SEE A DOCTOR FOR GONORRHEA
Book an appointment with STD Doctor when:
• You have painful urination
• There is a discharge from your reproductive organs
• You feel itching and swelling on the foreskin.
• You have pain in your testicles
• You feel pain during sexual intercourse
• Any other symptoms that concern you.
It is to be noted that gonorrhoea is a sexually transmitted disease which should be treated only by a specialist healthcare provider. More so, ayurvedic treatment should be preferred for sexual problems as they require treatment on both the physical and emotional front. Regarding the Best Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi, you can rely upon Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput. They are one of the top doctors for gonorrhoea. These ayurvedic doctors in Delhi are highly experienced and extensively trained in treating various sexual disorders. Further, the treatment approach is purely ayurvedic and to patients’ satisfaction. Until now, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput have treated thousands of patients and filled their sexual lives with joy and pleasure.
They give a reasonable amount of time to understand the patient’s problem and provide proper treatment based on the diagnosis. They do not believe in the hit-and-trial method as seen in other treatment methods, and they are very well-famous among their patients.
Book a prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience, as many patients visit their clinic daily and leave with a definite solution in their hands.