Doctor For Fungal Infection On Penis In Delhi
YES, A yeast infection is generally considered a female health problem. Still, anyone can get affected by it, including men.
Penile yeast infection, if not treated or treated correctly, can lead to a wide range of uncomfortable, painful and potentially embarrassing symptoms.
It can also lead to severe complications if the infection spreads into your bloodstream.
Signs And Symptoms Of Penile Yeast Infection :
- Red rash
- White shiny patches on the penis
- The skin of the penis may get or seem moist
- A thick white substance may be found under the foreskin or other skin folds.
- Itching on penis
- Burning sensation on the penis
NOTE: It’s important to know that redness, itchiness or burning sensation on the penis can be a sign and symptom of other more severe conditions like STDs Or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
One should not ignore and consult a doctor immediately after the appearance of symptoms as most STDs and STIs can be treated when taken care of in time.
Causes Of Penile Yeast Infection :
- Penile yeast infection is caused by a fungus called candida. Generally, a small amount of candida is present in the body.
- Just an overgrowth of candida will cause a yeast infection. Also, for candida, a moist environment is ideal for spreading.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse or Sexual Activity with a woman with a vaginal yeast infection will cause Penile Yeast Infection.
- Even Poor Hygiene can Develop Penile Yeast Infection Without Sexual Activity.
- Not Cleaning The Penis or Genitals Regularly While Taking A Bath.
- Having Diabetes
- Prolonged Use Of Antibiotics
- Being Obese
- One Is At High Risk if Having An Impaired Immune System Due To Cancer Or HIV, Or Any Other Reason.
Am I Having A Penile Yeast Infection?
Ayurvedic Sexologist, Or the Best Doctor For Redness On Penis In Delhi, at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, will examine your private parts or genitals and check for symptoms mentioned above, like a red rash or shiny white patches on the penis or a thick white substance under your foreskin, etc.
Suppose you are tired of consuming Antifungal medicines with little or no results. In that case, you must book your appointment now and consult a penis infection specialist in Delhi to get a stress-free life back.
What Are The Complications Of Penile Yeast Infections?
One Of The Potential Complications Of Penile Yeast Infection Is Balanitis.
What Is Balanitis?
Balanitis is an inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis. Diabetes can increase your risk for balanitis.
If one doesn’t get effective treatment for balanitis, then scarring of the foreskin can occur.
Balanitis can also cause adhesions on the penis.
Balanitis can be painful and make urinating more difficult. Balanitis can cause swollen and painful glands, weakness, and fatigue if left untreated or poorly treated. Click to learn more about balanitis:
If a yeast infection enters the bloodstream, it is known as Candidemia or Invasive candidiasis.
This is most common in men who wait to receive treatment until the infection has spread beyond the penis.
Invasive candidiasis is also more common in men with weakened immune systems.
How One Can Get Candidemia or Invasive candidiasis :
For example, if one has been in a hospital and used a catheter to urinate, one may get invasive candidiasis.
This advanced form of yeast infection is severe. The earlier the problem is diagnosed and treatment of Penile Yeast Infection is started, the easier it becomes.
How Long Does Penile Yeast Infection Last?
Suppose the treatment of Penile Yeast Infection starts early and responds well to the Ayurvedic Treatment. In that case, it will take approximately 10 to 15 days.
If one gets recurrent yeast infections and can rule out causes such as hygiene and sexual contact, talk with your doctor at Sidri International Skin Hair And Sexology Clinic about other possible causes.
You may have an underlying health condition, such as diabetes.
How To Prevent A Penile Yeast Infection?
One can help prevent a penile yeast infection by :
(1) Avoiding sexual contact with a partner who has a yeast infection.
(2) Avoid having sex with anyone with an active yeast
infection. This Is Important: One could give the infection back to the partner,
and both partners could trade an infection back and forth.
(3) Wearing a condom to help reduce the chances of developing a yeast infection
(4) Practice Safe Sex With A Single Partner, aka Sexual Monogamy, to reduce the risk of yeast infection.
(5) Maintaining hygiene and keeping the penis and genitals clean and dry.
(6) Clean under the foreskin with Mild soap and water and return your foreskin to its usual position after sexual intercourse.
Note: Exercise Caution If You Are Having A Condition Called As Phimosis (Tight Foreskin – Foreskin Not Going Back/ Retract ), Or You may end up having Paraphimosis (Foreskin Not Going To Normal Position)
Don’t Make Self-diagnosis and start treatment on your own.
If symptoms of a yeast infection are present, Consult the Best Doctor For Penile Yeast Infection In Delhi or Best Doctor For Redness On Penis In Delhi.
The Early Treatment begins, the more likely one can avoid complications.
Speaking about the treatment for such sensitive diseases, selecting the best type of treatment is very necessary.
What else can be better than Ayurveda?
Ayurvedic Sexologists treat their patients using treatments and medicines made of herbs.
This treatment is natural and gives the best results.
You Can Consult With Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic by booking your appointment. And they will give you the Best Possible Solution To Your Problem.
So! Don’t wait before it’s too late. Book your appointment.