PHIMOSIS TREATMENT IN NEW DELHI INDIA WITHOUT SURGERY and CIRCUMCISION
INTRODUCTION TO PHIMOSIS AND CORRECT INFORMATION ABOUT IT, WHICH MOST OF YOU ARE UNAWARE ABOUT:
Phimosis is when the foreskin does not retract (go back) from the glans penis either slightly or entirely. The condition may lead to various problems like Penis infections. In addition, some men may experience issues while passing urine and even difficulty performing sexual activity.
The erection becomes painful due to tension in the foreskin. This may also cause loss of erection, and because of this, the patient sometimes wrongly perceives that he has Erectile Dysfunction.
TYPES OF PHIMOSIS
There are two types of phimosis:
- Physiological phimosis in which there is a delay in retraction
- Pathological phimosis is caused due to disease.
Both types of phimosis, there is pain while pulling back the foreskin.
SYMPTOMS OF PHIMOSIS
- Your foreskin is too tight to pull back when your penis is soft.
- Your foreskin becomes too tight whenever you achieve an erection which causes pain and ultimately makes the penis lose hardness.
- Poor hygiene makes the condition more complex, resulting in the accumulation of smegma, balanitis and balanoposthitis.
- Balanitis is the inflammation of the penis, while inflammation of the glans, penis and foreskin is known as balanoposthitis.
- Symptoms of Balanitis and Balanoposthitis include redness, swelling, and soreness. There is itching and odour in the private parts.
- Patients may find it difficult to pass urine in a condition like pinhole phimosis.
- Phimosis also interferes with sexual activity.
- Intercourse by the patients suffering from phimosis may lead to pain and lack of sensation.
- You should consult if you experience pain when the penis is erect or while having sex.
CAUSES OF PHIMOSIS
The foreskin does not retract due to the following mechanisms:
a) Too narrow foreskin: Normally found in children, this condition is due to the narrow foreskin. The tip of the distal end of the foreskin is too narrow that the foreskin cannot pass over the glans to get retracted.
b) Fused foreskin: Generally, the glans penis and the foreskin are separate, and as the child age, the skin gets retracted from the glans. However, in some conditions, the foreskin may not get retracted due to its fusion with the glans.
c) Short frenulum: Foreskin is connected with the penis through the frenulum. In cases where the frenulum gets abnormal, the patient may develop phimosis.
The above three mechanisms for phimosis may occur due to the following factors:
1) Lichen sclerosis: The cause of this skin disease is unknown. The disease involves the penis and increases the risk of skin cancer. It is considered one of the most common causes of phimosis.
2) Chronic inflammatory conditions: Chronic inflammatory conditions such as balanitis and balanoposthitis may result in phimosis.
3) Diabetes: Poorly managed diabetes or treatment with certain drugs in diabetes results in increased urinary tract infection. Prolonged infection may also lead to phimosis.
4) Catheterization: Phimosis may also develop when the person undergoes catheterization many times.
5) Forcible foreskin retraction: If the foreskin is tried to be forcibly retracted, it may lead to injury and inflammation, leading to phimosis.
DIAGNOSIS AND EVALUATION OF PHIMOSIS
A phimosis specialist doctor should consider the diagnosis and evaluation of phimosis carefully.
The diagnosis should preferably be made by someone like Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput. They are experts in diagnosing phimosis and its causes and give phimosis treatment without surgery.
The diagnosis is made by reviewing the medical history of the patient.
The doctor may want to know about any previous infection of the penis or if the patient has diabetes.
The sexual life of the patient is also discussed.
The diagnosis also includes the online examination of the penis and the foreskin. Both Dr. Kanu and Dr. Manu discuss and evaluate your condition and could do a more accurate evaluation of the condition.
Phimosis may also be caused by infection; thus, the patient may be advised to undergo a urine test to check for the presence of bacteria and blood. In addition, doctors can suggest a lab test to the patient for getting tested for diabetes.
DO’S AND DON’TS IN PHIMOSIS
- Consult with sex specialists such as Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic.
- Try to wash your penis under a tap with a gentle water flow. It will help to keep the area clean and may prevent infections to a great extent.
- Do not try to retract the skin forcefully. If you do so, it may cause Paraphimosis, a Medical Emergency.
- If the skin gets damaged and there is inflammation, do not perform exercise till recovery.
- Steroid creams for phimosis can help you, but they also have severe side effects. They can cause skin thinning, ultimately leading to easy bruising and tearing of the penis.
IS THERE ANY PHIMOSIS OR TIGHT SKIN WITHOUT SURGERY TREATMENT?
Absolutely Yes. Doctors at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic can cure phimosis without surgery.
Stretching exercise is one of the most effective methods for phimosis.
But Patients suffering from phimosis should do it under proper guidance; otherwise, if scarring happens, the condition may worsen further, leading to severe complications.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic are highly experienced doctors for tight foreskin ayurvedic treatment without circumcision.
Patients from Delhi and other parts of India and abroad visit them to get their phimosis cured without surgery and without facing the side effects caused due to steroid creams like betamethasone etc.
Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are experts in diagnosing the condition’s cause and treating patients accordingly.
Prior appointment is advised to enjoy a hassle-free experience as many patients visit their clinic to get treatment for various sexual disorders.
Patients should visit Sidri International, situated in New Delhi, before searching best phimosis treatment near me. The without-surgery treatment provided by the doctors at Sidri International is worth going the long distance because they are the best doctors to consult for phimosis in New Delhi.