Consumption of alcohol occasionally is considered normal. It does not affect the body. But daily consumption of alcohol can lead to several health hazards. Liver gets adversely affected by it and other body parts also do not work properly. Excess consumption of alcohol makes an individual lose his senses for a period of time.
Did you ever know that regular consumption of alcohol can even lead to some sexual problems. So if you are facing some sexual issues, and you are regular alcohol consumer, then you should stop this habit as it’s very harmful to both men and women and leads to several sexual disorders in them.
Side-effects of alcohol on sexual life are :
1. Major cause of erectile dysfunction : Alcohol consumption is a major reason for erectile dysfunction in men. Consuming it on regular basis might increase the sexual desires of a man, but may cause erectile dysfunction and affect their performance during the sexual intercourse.
2. Decrease in the interest for sexual activity : Alcohol consumption may also lead to decrease of interest in the sexual intercourse as regular consumption of it harms the sexual parts and lowers the interest in sex.
3. Harmful for women during pregnancy : Alcohol should be avoided by a pregnant women for at least first three months of her pregnancy, and if possible should avoid it for the whole nine months of her pregnancy. Excess alcohol consumption during pregnancy may damage the brain of the baby. Thus, doctors advice pregnant ladies not to consume alcohol.
4. Alcohol reduces sexual desires in women : Consumption of excessive alcohol may reduce the sexual desires (Libido) in women.This may lead to dissatisfaction of the other partner which may create issues between the couples and may also lead to break-ups and divorces.
5. A person loses its thinking capability : An individual may lose it’s thinking capability and proper senses for a period of time due to excess consumption of alcohol. Due to this the person may indulge into sexual activity with a wrong person which leads to many problems in their marital relationship.
6. No proper use of contraceptive measures : When a person is out of his senses due to excess consumption of alcohol, he / she do not think about using contraceptive measures during sex. This may lead to unwanted pregnancies and other STD’s and STI’s.