low sperm count treatment in delhI
Low sperm count is the condition characterized by the presence of very low sperms in the semen. The condition leads to a problem in attaining pregnancy. The condition is caused due to various factors such as unhealthy lifestyle, exposure to chemicals and anatomical abnormality. Ayurvedic therapy provides comprehensive treatment for a low sperm count as well as the mental stress it brings.
LOW SPERM COUNT SIGNS
There is no physical signs and symptoms of the low sperm count and the person with this condition is perfectly healthy from outside. Further, the signs and symptoms are not experienced by the person himself and are diagnosed through a process for diagnosis of infertility. There are some signs that may indicate low sperm count such as hormonal alteration due to which the patient experiences low sex drive as well as erectile dysfunction. Also, the patient may also experience pain or lump in the testicles.
LOW SPERM COUNT CAUSES
Although there is no exact reason for low sperm count, some factors are thought to be responsible for this condition. These factors are:
a) Altered level of male hormone as in case of hypogonadism may slow o stop the process of spermatogenesis leading to low sperm count.
b) An anatomical problem in which the tube delivering the sperms is absent or partially developed.
c) Klinefelter syndrome, a genetic disease, characterized by infertility and small testicles.
d) Lifestyle reasons such as smoking, drinking alcohol and taking addictive drugs such as cocaine.
f) Trauma or injury to the reproductive system such as to testicles or surgery of the testicles.
TYPES OF LOW SPERM COUNT
The low sperm count condition is divided on the basis of the severity of the disease. The types of low sperm count are:
a) Oligospermia in which the sperm count is less than 5 million sperms per ml. On the basis of sperm count, the condition is further subdivided into mild oligospermia, moderate oligospermia, and severe oligospermia.
b) Cryptozoospermia: When the presence of sperms in the semen is rare and can only be seen with the help of centrifugation, the condition is termed as Cryptozoospermia.
DIAGNOSIS OF LOW SPERM COUNT
The condition is diagnosed when the pregnancy is not achieved even after trying for one year resulting in the testing to identify the cause of infertility. The diagnosis of low sperm count is done through sperm count test or semen analysis. Semen analysis involves the testing of various characteristics such as viscosity, morphology, contraction of sperms, mobility, pH, and volume of the semen. Presence of fructose and agglutination of sperms are also important in determining the fertility potential of the patient.
WHAT IF LOW SPERM COUNT IS NEGLECTED?
Neglecting and not receiving optimum treatment for low sperm count may refrain you from enjoying fatherhood through the natural process. This may bring frustration, stress, depression, and societal embarrassment which could significantly reduce your quality of life.
WHAT FOODS TO EAT AND AVOID IN LOW SPERM COUNT?
Many people have the question that how to increase low sperm count with food or how to increase sperm count at home. Following are the top foods for healthy sperm count and also the foods to avoid for improving sperm count.
Foods to eat:
• Dark Chocolate
• Tomato, cabbage, and potatoes
• Fresh fruits
• Fenugreek seeds
Foods to avoid:
• High-fat products such as cream and cheese
• Soy products in excessive quantity as this may increase estrogen
• Processed Meats
• Carbonated drinks
• Caffeinated beverages
• High sugary products as this may increase the concentration of estrogen
• Avoid canned foods due to the risk of exposure to bisphenol-A (BPA)
HOW TO PREVENT LOW SPERM COUNT?
• Maintain a healthy diet
• Take sufficient quantity of fresh juices
• Exercise regularly
• Limit the quantity of alcohol and avoid smoking
• Immediately stop taking addictive drugs such as cocaine or marijuana.
• Manage your environment and avoid exposure to pesticides, chemicals, and toxins.
• Studies suggest that there is a relationship between poor sperm health and mobile radiations. So at least avoid keeping mobile in the pocket of trousers for a long time.
• Manage stress by using natural techniques such as meditation.
• Maintain an active lifestyle.
• Manage your weight and avoid obesity through healthy eating habits.
• Take sufficient quantity of Vitamin C and Vitamin D rich foods.
• Take a sound sleep.
WHEN TO SEE A DOCTOR?
You should visit your doctor if:
• Pregnancy is not achieved after trying for one year through unprotected sexual intercourse.
• You feel pain and swelling in your testicles.
• You have a low sex drive.
• You are suffering from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
• You have a testicle or penile surgery.
• You have a traumatic injury in prostate or testicles.
• You have any other symptoms that require the attention of an expert.
For the above conditions, you have to visit a renowned sexologist who is specifically expert in this field. Allopathic treatment is also available for low sperm count but is not effective in the long term as it helps only in alleviating the symptoms and some of the allopathic treatments may also lead to other side effects related to male infertility. From time immemorial, the male infertility conditions such as low sperm count, reduced sex drive, premature ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction are effectively treated with ayurvedic therapy. Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput are the top sexologists in Delhi-NCR region who are extensively experienced in treating the low sperm count condition through ayurvedic therapy coupled with comprehensive counseling sessions to give you the best treatment. It is advisable to seek a prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience as Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput provides consultation to many patients on a daily basis.
WHAT IS THE DO’S & DON’TS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT?
• Do exercise regularly
• Do incorporate healthy food in the diet.
• Do wear boxers and avoid wearing briefs as an inner garment.
• Do keep sufficiently hydrated by drinking a lot of water or fresh juices.
• Do visit the doctor if you have any issues related to the reproductive system such as pain during urination or swelling in testicles.
• Do not drink excessive alcohol.
• Do not smoke
• Do not take a diet containing high sugar and processed meat.
• Do not take recreational drugs.
• Do not put the mobile in the pocket of your trousers.
• Do not keep the laptop on your lap for a long period as it may a source of increased heat.
WHAT ARE THE RISK FACTORS FOR LOW SPERM COUNT?
Various factors increase the risk of low sperm count. People who are obese, have prolonged depression and are not able to manage their stress are at higher risk of developing low sperm count. People who drink excess alcohol smoke and addicted to recreation drugs may have serious infertility problems. Studies show that keeping mobile in the pocket and putting the laptop on the lap for an extended period may cause low sperm count.
You must log in to post a comment.