Best Doctor For Male Infertility Treatment In Delhi
For many couples the process of reproduction is a cake walk. But for some it’s not that easy. Infertility is the inability to produce babies. Sometimes it’s the inability of the woman to produce babies, and sometimes it’s the inability of the male partner.
- Pain and swelling in the testicles.
- Changes in sexual desires.
- Small testicles.
- Difficulty in ejaculation and erection.
- Infections : Some infects affect the production of healthy sperm. Inflammation of the epididymis, some STD’s like HIV and gonorrhea are few infections which affect the quality and quantity of sperms.
- Issues related to Ejaculation : Retrograde ejaculation is one of the major causes of male infertility. In this the semen instead of coming out through the tip of the penis, enters the bladder during orgasm.
- Hormonal imbalances : Abnormality affecting hormonal systems like hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid and adrenal glands may result in infertility. These are some examples of hormones which may lead to male infertility.
- Drugs and alcohol : Excess consumption of alcohol, drugs and excess smoking may lead to low sperm count and low levels of testosterone. Thus, it is a major reason for infertility in men.
- Certain medicines : anti-fungal medicines, cancer medicines, some ulcer drugs, long term anabolic steroid use etc. All such medications can cause Infertility in men.
Such sexual diseases bring nothing but depression, frustration, irritation and humiliation. Such disorders can doom the marital life of a couple forever. Treatment is very essential in such serious cases.
34% Of All The Male Infertility Is Unexplained.
50% Of It Happens Due To Diminished Functional Activity Of The Testes.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.