Best Ayurvedic Treatment for Premature Ejaculation in Delhi, India
What is Premature Ejaculation and Why It Is Important To Cure This Embarrassing Early Discharge?
Generally hidden, but a very common complaint, premature ejaculation is the condition wherein the man ejaculates earlier than the time required for satisfying his partner during sexual activity. Although there is no consensus on the appropriate time for ejaculation or the cut-off time for the term “premature” however, International Society for Sexual Medicine has accepted the time of one minute after penetration.
The ejaculation process consists of two different stages: Emission and Expulsion. During the emission stage, fluid from various parts such as seminal vesicles, prostate gland, and vas deferens gets filled in the posterior urethra. Expulsion phase involves the rhythmic contractions of urethra and closing of the bladder neck. Nervous system plays an active role in controlling both the stages. While sympathetic motor neurons control the emission stage, the expulsion stage is controlled by somatic and autonomic motor neurons.
Causes Of Premature Ejaculation
Although the exact cause of premature ejaculation is not known, various causes are explained through various theories. Premature ejaculation is hypothesized to have a multi factorial etiology. Following may be the factors that trigger premature ejaculation:
1) Psychological factors: Various psychological factors increase the risk of premature ejaculation. The important psychological factor is performance anxiety. This anxiety is not only related to sexual activity rather depends upon the variety of other factors such as fear of being caught during masturbating or performing sexual act or anxiety of a new relationship. Performance anxiety is regarded as one of the major causes of acquired premature ejaculation.
2) Physiological factors: Various physiological factors are also thought to be responsible for the development of premature ejaculation. Serotonin is the most important neurotransmitter that is directly connected to ejaculation. Any problem, either in the release of serotonin or its receptors may lead to premature ejaculation. Researches have also concluded that there is a link between premature ejaculation and genetics. Again, the gene involved in premature ejaculation is responsible for serotonin regulation. Penile hypersensitivity is also indicated to be the cause of premature ejaculation.
3) Neurological factors: Sex, after from involvement of the physical bodies, is also the function of the mind. The ejaculatory system from the brain is controlled by the area of the brain known as nucleus paragigantocellularis. Research has also concluded the neurological hypersensitivity of pelvic muscles in patients with premature ejaculation.
4) Underlying medical condition: Various underlying medical conditions also add to the complexity of premature ejaculation. These conditions include prostatitis and erectile dysfunction.
Types Of Premature Ejaculation
On the basis of the time of occurrence of the condition, premature ejaculation is divided into the following two types:
1) Primary or Life-long premature ejaculation: This condition is developed right from the first sexual experience. From the first sexual experience, such patients do not have control over their ejaculation. Medical intervention is almost essential in such cases.
2) Secondary or acquired premature ejaculation: This type of premature ejaculation is developed after the normal ejaculatory condition. This may be due to physiological or psychological factors. Thus, medications are not always required, and the patient’s condition can be reversed after counseling.
Symptoms Of Premature Ejaculation
• Poor control over ejaculation
• Ejaculation occurs with little stimulation
• Reduced sexual pleasure
• Guilt, embarrassment, distress, and frustration
PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPACT OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature ejaculation, although a common condition, creates havoc in the life of the patient. Even as effective treatment is available, the patient fails to disclose the condition to the physician due to embarrassment. However, in recent time, the cases are diagnosed, and people started sharing their problems frankly to their doctors, thanks to the support and encouragement of their female partner. Men with Premature ejaculation is under tremendous psychological distress that leads to anxiety, embarrassment, low self-esteem, poor confidence, sexual dissatisfaction, reduced quality of life and interpersonal frustration and sour relationships. On the other hand, studies also indicate that due to the highly sensitive nature of the condition, physicians, too, are reluctant to ask about the sexual health of the patient.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANAGING AND CURING PREMATURE EJACULATION
The saying goes that “when a disease can be cured from the root then why it should be managed in the first place”. Premature ejaculation is such as condition which, through proper treatment can be permanently cured. Premature ejaculation is a condition which is not only associated with the physiological abnormalities in the body. Psychological factors, physiological factors, biological factors, performance anxiety, erectile dysfunction and age have their own share in causing this condition. Thus, the condition cannot be cured only by hitting a single aspect of the causative factors whether biological, psychological or taking care for performance anxiety.
Almost all the people suffering from premature ejaculation start their treatment though self-medication. These medication are brought either from e-commerce websites or from their nearby medical or health supplement shops. The patients fail to understand that these medications may worsen the condition or may cause side effects.
Without any results with the self-medication, the patients then compelled to visit the doctors, who, in order to impress the patients gives the allopathic medications which only affect the biological factors. The medicines prescribe by these self-acclaimed sexologists will work only till they are been taken by the patient. The patient again returns to the pre-medication condition. The medications such as antidepressants and SSRIs, which temporary manages the condition, have this own side effects such as erectile dysfunction. Further the market gimmick word “Guarantee treatment” does not suits these doctors as they have a money-minding attitude and do not even have the time to patiently hear the patients. The aim of these so called sexologists is to provide quick results which definitely hurt the patient, in terms of health and money, in the long run.
Holistic approach is required to obtain permanent cure premature ejaculation and the you will find the best treatment for premature ejaculation in Delhi at Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic where Dr. Kanu Rajput & Dr. Manu Rajput, highly experienced and best sexologist in Delhi-NCR region, permanently cures the condition with their holistic approach.
AYURVEDIC WAY OF CURING PREMATURE EJACULATION
According to Ayurveda, Vata and Pitta doshas are the primary reasons responsible for premature ejaculation. Further, these doshas become more intense due to anxiety during sexual intercourse. Vata increases the sensitivity to touch leading to penile hypersensitivity while pitta causes thinning of the semen leading to premature ejaculation. These dishes, when an aggravating condition, increases the muscular activity of the penile region, further promoting premature ejaculation. Thus, the aim of Ayurveda is to maintain the balance of Vata and Pitta through the use of herbal medications, balanced diet, meditation, yoga, and counseling. For effective premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi, the patient should consult only those ayurvedic doctors who are expert in treating such conditions. Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput are the best doctor for premature ejaculation in Delhi. It is advised that you should take a prior appointment for a hassle-free experience.
Benefits Of Premature Ejaculation Treatment at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic
So!!! What are you waiting for!! Get Rid of Early Discharge By Taking Premature Ejaculation Treatment at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic By Booking a Confirmed Appointment Now!!
65% of all men have Premature Ejaculation sometimes in their lifetime.
35% Premature Ejaculation are due to fear of Failure.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.