REDNESS, ITCHING AND PENIS PAIN TREATMENT
What Is Balanitis
Balanitis is a skin infection that causes irritation and redness on the pink head (glans) of the penis. It affects men and boys.
The foreskin (moveable skin that covers the head of the penis) is also often affected.
Balanitis is a common condition affecting both boys and men, although it happens more often in men who are uncircumcised.
Symptoms of balanitis may include :
1. Redness on the glans penis
2. Itching and Irritation in penis / glans penis / Pink Head
3. Thick fluid build – up which is somewhat cheesy in nature
4. Pain in Foreskin.
5. Tightness in foreskin that won’t pull back. This is a condition called phimosis.
6. Cuts on the foreskin, esp when trying to pull back
7. Swelling of your penis tip can put pressure on your urethra. This can cause painful urination.
8. An unpleasant smell or odour
9. A rash or ulcers (sores) can occur sometimes.
When to see your doctor :
Visit Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic if you have any of the symptoms of balanitis. While balanitis is not usually serious, it can be a sign of another condition, such as a sexually transmitted infection (STI) or thrush (a type of yeast infection).
Causes of balanitis ?
1. Balanitis can happen to anyone at any age. 2 in 10 men who are sexually active have balanitis, but this is not the rule of thumb.
Many Patients who are not sexually active can also get affected with balanitis due to lack of hygiene, diabetes, tight foreskin etc.
2. An Allergic reaction that causes skin irritation due to perfumed soaps or shower gels.
3. Condition like Eczema
4. Condition like Psoriasis
5. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs), such as genital herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis etc
7. Phimosis or tight foreskin
8. Latex allergy due to latex used in condoms
9. A Fungal Infection or thrush
10. A Bacterial infection
Complications of balanitis :
If you are having balanitis, Seek treatment quickly to reduce your chances of developing complications from balanitis. Possible complications include:
1. Scarring at the tip of the penis.
2. Pain while pulling back the foreskin.
3. inadequate blood supply to the penis
4. Phimosis – It may happen after chronic balanitis.
Balanitis itself is not a major issue, but when left untreated or poorly treated, it can cause serious multiple complications.
Doctors at Sidri International Skin Hair And Sexology Clinic are Best Known To Give Treatment of Balanitis In Delhi. They are referred as Best Sexologist In Delhi By Several Patients who were successfully treated by Dr. Manu Rajput And Dr. Kanu Rajput.
If you are suffering with balanitis again and again, and have tried multiple doctors, medicines and have been suggested circumcision by many of them, then don’t get disheartened and consult Dr. Manu Rajput And Dr. Kanu Rajput for balanitis treatment in delhi.
35% of all men have balanitis sometimes in their lifetime.
60% patients of balanitis have phimosis aka tight foreskin.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.
You must log in to post a comment.