Doctor For Fungal Infection On Penis In Delhi
YES, A yeast infection is generally thought of as a female health problem, but anyone can get affected with it, including men.
Penile yeast infection, if not treated, or treated properly can lead to a wide range of uncomfortable, painful and potentially embarrassing symptoms.
It can also lead to serious complications if the infection spreads into your bloodstream.
Signs And Symptoms Of Penile Yeast Infection :
- Red rash
- White shiny patches on the penis
- The skin of penis may get or seem moist
- A thick white substance may be found under the foreskin or other folds of skin.
- Itching on penis
- Burning sensation on penis
NOTE : It’s important to know that redness, itchiness or burning sensation on the penis can be a sign and symptom of other more serious conditions like STDs Or Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
One should not ignore and consult a doctor immediately after the appearance of symptoms as most of the STDs and STIs can be treated when taken care in time.
Causes Of Penile Yeast Infection :
- Penile yeast infection is caused by a fungus called candida. Generally, a small amount of candida is present on the body.
- Just an overgrowth of candida will cause a yeast infection. Also, for Candida a moist environment is ideal to spread.
- Unprotected sexual intercourse or Sexual Activity with a woman who has a vaginal yeast infection will cause Penile Yeast Infection.
- Even With Poor Hygiene one can Develop Penile Yeast Infection Without Sexual Activity.
- Not Cleaning The Penis or Genitals Regularly While Taking A Bath.
- Having Diabetes
- Prolonged Use Of Antibiotics
- Being Obese
- One Is At High Risk if Having An Impaired Immune System Due To Cancer Or HIV Or Any Other Reason.
Am I Having A Penile Yeast Infection ???
Ayurvedic Sexologist, Or Best Doctor For Redness On Penis In Delhi, at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic, will examine your private parts or genitals and check for symptoms mentioned above, like red rash or white shiny patches on the penis or a thick white substance under your foreskin etc.
If you are tired of consuming Antifungal medicines with little or no results at all then we believe you must book your appointment now and consult penis infection specialist in Delhi to get a stress free life back.
What Are The Complications Of Penile Yeast Infections ?
One Of The Potential Complications Of Penile Yeast Infection Is Balanitis.
What Is Balanitis ?
Balanitis is an inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis. Diabetes can increase your risk for balanitis.
If one doesn’t get the effective treatment for balanitis then scarring of the foreskin can occur.
Balanitis can also cause adhesions on the penis.
Balanitis can be painful and make urinating more difficult. If left untreated or poorly treated, balanitis can cause swollen and painful glands, as well as weakness and fatigue. Click to know more about Balanitis:
If a yeast infection enters bloodstream then it is known as Candidemia or Invasive candidiasis.
This is most common in men who wait to receive treatment until the infection has spread beyond the penis.
Invasive candidiasis is also more common in men with weakened immune systems.
How One Can Get Candidemia or Invasive candidiasis :
If one has been in a hospital and used a catheter to urinate, one may get invasive candidiasis.
This advanced form of a yeast infection is very serious. The earlier the problem is diagnosed and treatment of Penile Yeast Infection is started the easier it becomes.
How Long Does Penile Yeast Infection Lasts?
If the treatment of Penile Yeast Infection starts early, and responds well to the Ayurvedic Treatment then it will take about 10 to 15 days approximately.
If one get recurrent yeast infections and one can rule out causes such as hygiene and sexual contact, talk with your doctor at Sidri International Skin hair And Sexology Clinic about other possible causes.
You may have an underlying health condition, such as diabetes.
How To Prevent A Penile Yeast Infection?
One can help prevent a penile yeast infection by :
(1) Avoiding sexual contact with a partner who has a yeast infection.
(2) One should also avoid having sex with anyone while while having an active yeast
infection. This Is Important because One could give the infection back to the partner,
and both of the partners could trade an infection back and forth.
(3) Wearing a condom to help reduce the chances of developing a yeast infection
(4) Practice Safe Sex With A Single Partner aka Sexual Monogamy to reduce the risk of yeast infection.
(5) By Maintaining hygiene and keeping the penis and genitals clean and dry.
(6) Clean under the foreskin with Mild soap and water and return your foreskin to its usual position after you have sexual intercourse.
Note : Exercise Caution If You Are Having A Condition Called As Phimosis (Tight Foreskin – Foreskin Not Going Back/ Retract ), Or You may end up having Paraphimosis (Foreskin Not Going To Normal Position)
Don’t Do Self diagnosis and start treatment on your own.
If symptoms of a yeast infection are present, Consult Best Doctor For Penile Yeast Infection In Delhi or Best Doctor For Redness On Penis In Delhi.
The More Early The Treatment begins, the more likely one can avoid complications.
Speaking about the treatment for such sensitive diseases, selecting the best type of treatment is very necessary.
What else can be better than Ayurveda.
Ayurvedic Sexologists treat their patients using treatments and medicines made of herbs.
This treatment natural and gives the best results.
You Can Consult With Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic by booking your appointment. And they will make sure to give you the Best Possible Solution To Your Problem.
So! Don’t wait before it’s too late. Book your appointment here.
You must log in to post a comment.