ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT IN DELHI, IMPOTENCE Treatment in New DELHI, BEST DOCTOR TO CONSULT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN INDIA
WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a person, interested in sexual activity, is not able to achieve and maintain an erection. The penis of the person is loose even after stimulation and is not able to penetrate the vagina of the female partner.
Previously it was commonly found in elderly, but today, due to significant lifestyle changes, hectic schedule and increased stress, the condition is now very commonly seen in young men as well.
It is a common condition, which is proved by the sales and popularity of various impotence drugs, both in allopathic as well as ayurvedic therapy.
It is also very common to see men ranging from age 19 to 40 years to experience Erectile Dysfunction caused by an excessive usage of Sildenafil citrate (Viagra) as a recreational drug abuse causing a dependency and addiction of these drugs.
Erectile Dysfunction is a complex condition characterized by the presence of both physical as well as psychological problems. The condition is widespread but due to embarrassment, the patient does not visit the doctor. Adding to this misery, the patient shifts towards self-medication and end up worsening the condition even further.
HOW COMMON IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Elderly people are at more risk of developing Erectile Dysfunction.
However, the condition is also commonly seen in young people due to a sedentary lifestyle, and emotional as well as physical stress.
Approximately 6-7% of people in the age group of 20-30 years are suffering from this condition which increases to approximately 50-70 % in people in the age group of 40-80 years.
India is one of the countries with the largest number of males and due to a growing number of cases of erectile dysfunction, India is sometimes called as the impotence capital.
Although Impotence/ Erectile Dysfunction is a common condition, the rate of application of treatment therapies are poor and also poor is the adherence to these therapies by the patients.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Following are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction:
1) Loose penis: The penis of the patient suffering from erectile dysfunction is loose and small due to various reasons such as reduced blood flow, trauma or nerve problems.
2) Difficulty achieving erection: The patient suffering from erectile dysfunction does not able to achieve an erection, although the patient may have the desire to perform sexual activity.
3) Difficulty maintaining erection: Although the patient by any means such as increased stimulation, may able to achieve an erection, due to the underlying condition, the patient is not able to maintain an erection so as to perform subsequent sexual activity.
4) Failure to penetrate vagina: Erection in the penis is required to perform sexual activity. The severity of erectile dysfunction depends upon the ability of the penis to penetrate the vagina. The loose and non-erected penis is unable to make the way inside the vagina.
5) Reduced sexual desire: The patient suffering from persistent erectile dysfunction subsequently develops low libido and Low Sexual Desire.
6) Low sexual satisfaction: The patient suffering from erectile dysfunction is not able to completely satisfy his female partner. This may lead to sour relationships, extra-marital affairs, and embarrassment and the patient may go into depression.
7) Infertility: Infertility is also the symptom of erectile dysfunction as for achieving the pregnancy, speed should be introduced into the vagina so as to fertilize with eggs. Patient suffering from erectile dysfunction is unable to penetrate the vagina and thus may suffer from Male Infertility.
HOW ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION AFFECTS LIFE?
Patient suffering from erectile dysfunction has a complicated life due to the following reasons:
1) Emotional stress: Erectile dysfunction causes a significant amount of stress and depression. The patient may also develop Performance Anxiety while performing sexual activity.
2) Embarrassment or lack of confidence: Patient with erectile dysfunction also causes low esteem, shatters self-confidence and bring public embarrassment.
3) Sour relationships: The relationship between the partners becomes sour due to erectile dysfunction. This may be due to the irritation of the male partner who is unable to perform in bed.
4) Infertility: Erectile dysfunction may also lead to Infertility. Thus, it should be advised to take the treatment of erectile dysfunction from one of the best sexologists in Delhi, Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput of Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic, who treats the condition by using ayurvedic medicines which are safe and effective when taken under proper guidance.
5) Unsatisfactory sexual life: The couple has an unsatisfactory sexual life as the couple does not enjoy the sexual activity.
WHAT ARE THE MEDICATIONS THAT CAUSES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
Following are the modern medications / allopathic medicines which may cause erectile dysfunction as their side effects:
- Blood pressure lowering drugs such as propranolol and nifedipine
- Antidepressants such as fluoxetine and amitriptyline
- An antihistamine (anti allergic) such as diphenhydramine
- Anticancer drugs such as cyclophosphamide
- Anti-Parkinson’s drugs such as bromocriptine and levodopa
- NSAID such as naproxen
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
The cause of erectile dysfunction is both physical and psychological.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Atherosclerosis or hardening of arteries
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Nerve problems
- Trauma or injury to the penis
- Peyronie’s disease — scar tissue growth in penis
- Surgeries involving the pelvic region
- Chronic renal failure
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Disliking women
- Performance anxiety
- Mental trauma
- Sour relationships
DOES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION CURE OF ITS OWN?
Erectile dysfunction is a condition caused due to a lot of reasons. Some reasons are acute while some are chronic. Sometimes the condition may also be caused due to poorly managed underlying conditions such as diabetes, cholesterol or hypertension. Thus, if the cause is temporary, then erectile dysfunction is cured of its own once the cause ceases to exist.
HOW AYURVEDA TREATS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
- Ayurveda looks erectile dysfunction as the absence of vitality caused due to both physical as well as psychological factors.
- Ayurveda applies a holistic approach for treatment which includes herbal medications and few guidelines to follow.
- You should not try to treat erectile dysfunction of your own, even with ayurvedic medications, as it may further worsen the condition.
- You should either look for Erectile dysfunction doctors near me or simply take consultation from Erectile dysfunction Doctors : Dr. Kanu Rajput and Dr. Manu Rajput.
- They both are Renowned Ayurvedic Sexologists in Delhi and are among Top ED Specialists in Delhi and India. Please make sure to book a prior Confirmed Appointment for a hassle-free experience.
Can you treat yourself if you have Minor Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes!!! Of course. In fact, Team Sidri also want that every patient who are planning to visit Sidri International should definitely try the following things to see if their Erectile Dysfunction goes away on its own.
If it doesn’t get better then don’t delay your visit to the doctor as it may become serious and difficult to cure (sometimes incurable).
Here’s a list of How to Cure ED if it just started :
- If you have Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction then stop watching Porn immediately.
- Talk to your partner and ask her / him to give honest opinion. Sometimes it’s just your imagination or illusion after comparing yourself to a porn star or your friend who exaggerated about his manliness.
- A gap between two subsequent intercourse (At Least 2 days)
- Proper sleep
- Exercise and yoga
- Healthy diet rich in green vegetables.
- Dry fruits like Almond, Walnuts
- Dr. Manu Rajput & Dr. Kanu Rajput are among few Best ED Specialist in India who are expert in the field of Sexology.
- They provide Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Delhi. Since several patients treated by them are permanently cured of ED now they often call Dr. Manu Rajput & Dr. Kanu Rajput as Best Doctors for Erectile Dysfunction in Delhi.
- As Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Ayurveda is not just about the penis hardness but about overall health, both the doctors at Sidri International design specific Erectile Dysfunction Treatments after a through discussion and evaluation of the patient’s medical condition.
What is the Erectile Dysfunction treatment cost in India
Many patients looking for Erectile dysfunction treatment in Gurgaon or Erectile Dysfunction treatment in Noida or Erectile Dysfunction treatment in Faridabad or for that matter almost from anywhere around the world often ask about Cost of ED treatment. The answer is simple. ED cost depends upon many factors. Let us know few of them :
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment options
- Ayurvedic Medicine – Prescription Based Medicines or Customized Medicines
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Unani Medicine
- Allopathic / Modern Medicine – Prescription Based Medicines or Penile Implants etc.
- Therapies like Shock Wave Therapy etc.
- They proudly say that they do not do cross pathy by mixing your medicines with Viagra or Tadalafil or Testosterone tablets etc. which are known to give instant but temporary results and may cause dependence for life.
- They only practice safe ayurvedic treatments so that you get CURED that too PERMANENTLY.
- Lastly, If you are planning to visit Sidri International Don’t Forget to Book Your Appointment Before Visiting for a hassle free experience.