GONORRHEA TREATMENT IN DELHI
WHAT IS GONORRHEA?
Gonorrhea is a bacterial generated disease caused due to the infection of Neisseria gonorrhea. Symptoms include painful urination, discharge, and pain in the testicles and swelling on the foreskin. The condition is caused due to unprotected sexual intercourse with more than one sexual partner.
Gonorrhea is caused due to the infection of Neisseria gonorrhea. Whenever we talk about Gonorrhea, it is generally thought that the infection is in the genital area and the bacteria only affects the reproductive system. However, there are various other areas in the body which are infected by this particular bacteria. Some of these are though Sexual contact while the other types may be due to general transmission. Also, the bacteria after sexual transmission may travel to the other organs of the body.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF GONORRHEA ?
Following are the various types of gonorrhea:
a) Genital Gonorrhea: Genital gonorrhea is a type of sexually transmitted disease. This condition is generally found in the people who have an active sexual life. The condition is characterized by the presence of discharge in both male and female. Further, the male has painful urination, as well as the tip of the penis, gets swollen.
b) Pharyngeal gonorrhea: This condition is found mainly in people who are in the habit of performing oral sex. The condition is characterized by inflamed lymph nodes and there is a pain in the throat. Sexual contact between men and men significantly increases the risk of developing this type of gonorrhea.
c) Rectal Gonorrhea: The condition is most common in the women who have vaginal gonorrhea as the bacteria may travel through the separating skin of the vagina and anus. Further, the condition is also spread through oral sex.
d) Antibiotic-Resistant Gonorrhea: Those gonorrheal infections that are difficult to treat with the standard antibiotics are antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea. This may sometimes develop due to either taking the antibiotics excessively or not completing the course of antibiotics as prescribed.
e) Eye Gonorrhea: Ocular gonorrhea is caused by the spreading of the bacteria in the conjunctiva of the eyes. The condition is spread in the newborn baby through the mother having genital gonorrhea.
f) Disseminated Gonorrhea: Disseminate gonorrhea develops when the bacteria leave the site of primary infection and enters the blood, thereby infecting various organs. The condition is characterized by fever, rashes, pain, and swelling of joints.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the bacterium, Neisseria gonorrhoeae. The condition is caused due to the spreading of bacteria during vaginal, anal and oral sex. It is also to be noted that ejaculation is not a prerequisite for the spreading of gonorrhea, rather the bacteria can be transferred only by the insertion of the penis in the anus or vagina. Apart from genetic occurrence, the condition also affects eyes, oral cavity, and joints. Ocular conjunctivitis may be transferred from the mother to the baby during the process of delivery. Although genital gonorrhea can occur in people with a sexually active life, young adults and people of African ethnicity are at increased risk of developing the condition.
Various factors increase your risk of developing gonorrhea:
1) History of Sexually Transmitted Disease: The risk of developing gonorrhea increases if the patient has a history of gonorrhea or the other sexually transmitted disease. Gonorrhea may either occur as an opportunistic infection in the presence of other disease or it may also occur when the immune system of the person is low.
2) Age: Sexually active people at a young age and teenagers are at significant risk of developing this condition as they have an increased behavior in indulging in unprotected sexual intercourses.
3) Unprotected Sex: People often involving in unprotected sex and does not use condoms and other protective measures at the time of sexual contact are at higher risk of having gonorrhea.
4) Sex with multiple partners: If the person indulges in the sexual activity with more than one sexual partner, he is exposing himself to gonorrheal infection. Further, a new partner, not tested for sexually transmitted disease also poses Rik for developing gonorrhea.
5) Partner with multiple sexual partners: If you indulge in sexual intercourse with such a partner who already has various other sexual partners, you are at very high risk of developing gonorrhea.
Following are the symptoms experienced by the patients suffering from gonorrhea:
• Vaginal or penile discharge
• Pain in the testicles
• Swelling and itching on the foreskin of the penis
• Pain while urinating
• Pain in pelvis and abdomen in female
• Pain in the throat due to the swelling of lymph nodes in case of pharyngeal gonorrhea.
• Anal itching
• Bleeding from the anus in case of anal gonorrhea.
• Ocular gonorrhea may cause redness and itching of the conjunctiva.
• Selling and painful joints as bacteria spread to the joints.
WAYS TO DIAGNOSE
Diagnosis of gonorrhea should be done so as to initiate the treatment as quickly as possible. Following are the diagnostic methods available for diagnosing gonorrhea:
a) Swab test: Also known as bacterial culture test, this test is a conclusive test for the presence of Neisseria gonorrhea. The swab is taken from the affected part of the body and is grown in the culture containing a substance that rapidly grows the bacteria. Further, apart from the diagnostic technique, this method is also used to identify the presence of antibiotic-resistant species of the bacteria.
b) Urine test: This test is used to indicate the presence of infection in the urine or urethra. The test is also known as Nucleic Acid Amplification test. The test is done by making the copies of the DNA of the bacteria and identifying the amplified nucleic acid. This method is also used for diagnosing other Sexually Transmitted Disease.
c) Blood test: In cases when bacteria reach the bloodstream and target various other organs, the blood test is done to identify the presence of bacteria.
As with various another disease, untreated gonorrhea may lead to various complications such as:
a) Spreading infections: Untreated gonorrhea leads to the spreading of infection into the blood. Any bacterial infection in the blood is a life-threatening condition and may progress to cause sepsis. Further, the infection may also transmit to various organs further complicating the condition.
b) Infertility: Untreated gonorrhea may lead to infertility in both male and female. In the male, the condition may lead to epididymitis, which is characterized by the inflammation in that particular portion of testicles where the sperm ducts are located. Similarly, in females, it may lead to pelvic inflammatory disease, a leading cause of female infertility.
c) Increased risk of AIDS: Untreated gonorrhea may lead to increased risk of developing AIDS. The probable reason behind this increased risk is the activation of Langerhans cells which efficiently transmits the virus to the immune cells.
WHAT IS AN STD SPECIALIST CALLED :
STD specialist can also be called as an Ayurvedic Sexologist as Authentic Ayurveda has Some Great , Unmatched Treatment For Sexually Transmitted Diseases. But due to less awareness, many patients search for venereologist in delhi without even realizing that if there is an Good and Qualified Ayurvedic Sexologist in Delhi, He/ She can be of great help too.
FOODS TO EAT AND AVOID
Foods to eat:
• Water leftover after cooking rice, also known as starch water.
• Eat fresh fruits and vegetable
• Take a healthy diet
• Incorporate low-fat grains in your diet
• Take garlic, piper, cinnamon, and ginger in your diet
• Take vitamin-rich food such as avocado, wheat, and broccoli.
Foods to avoid:
• Avoid deep fried food
• Avoid spicy food
• Do not eat higher fat dairy products
• Avoid baked food
• Avoid eating fatty meats
• Reduce the number of saturated fats
PREVENTION TIPS by STD SPECIALIST IN DELHI
• Stay away from sex
• Always perform protected sexual intercourse.
• Do not indulge in sex with partners who have any symptoms of STD.
• Undergo routine gonorrhea screening and ask your partner to undergo the same routinely.
• Be informed about gonorrhea and its transmission
• Refrain from undergoing sexual contact with multiple partners
• Follow mutual monogamy
WHEN TO SEE A DOCTOR for Gonorrhea Treatment in Delhi
Book an appointment with STD Doctor near me:
• You have painful urination
• There is a discharge from your reproductive organs
• You feel itching and swelling on the foreskin.
• You have pain in your testicles
• You feel pain during sexual intercourse
• Any other symptoms that concern you.
It is to be noted that Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease which should be treated only by the specialist healthcare provider. More so, ayurvedic treatment should be preferred in sexual problems as they require treatment at both the physical and emotional front. When it comes to the Best Ayurvedic Sexologist in the Delhi, you can rely upon Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput who are one of the top sexologists. These ayurvedic doctors in Delhi are highly experienced and extensively trained in treating various sexual disorders. Further, the approach of the treatment is purely ayurvedic and to the satisfaction of patients. Till now, Dr. Manu Rajput and Dr. Kanu Rajput have treated thousands of patients and fill their sexual life with joy and pleasure.
They give a good amount of time in understanding the problem of the patient and provide accurate treatment on the basis of diagnosis. They do not believe in the hit-and-trial method as seen in other treatment methods and due to this, they are very well famous among their patients.
Book a prior appointment to avoid any inconvenience as a lot of patients visits daily to their clinic and leaves with a definite solution in their hand.
35% of all men have erectile dysfunction sometimes in their lifetime.
70% sexual problem are physical in men from all ages.
Ayurvedic Treatment is successful with 95% patients.